• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Haha, agreed with the nerd part. Although she doesn't study the whole year, just a month before the exam.. You don't see her anywhere, but on her desk. It's sort of frustrating. :/
Anyway, she applied for the School of Business & School of Humanities and Social Sciences. Got accepted in the latter one, hasn't yet received the result for the Business School. Though she wants to pursue in Economics, so she's quite happy with her acceptance. :D
Great. I got into the same school as well :) Economics is fun. Applied as overseas? Which country?

Reaction score
if I don't get mine on 10th may does it mean I am rejected.
This is so not fair.they should accept the overseas students.We paid like $100 for the admission process which is so much higher than the fees from national students i.e Rs 4000. :/

No it does not , how can it b dat ven many ppl will turn down their offers and your name incase you didnt make it initially could come up in the subsequent lists. Are you international kids charged more fee then locals. how much is annual fee for you. Otherwise i will have to dig into lums website.

Reaction score
You live in germany and have the best schools in the world and you are still coming to lums? Mind=fucked.
Yaar, its not that simple. Ive lived abroad all my life and just wanna come home. Plus, I dont wanna burden my parents with the tens of thousands of dollars/pounds/euros to study abroad. Apna mulk apna mulk hay <3. I get fun made of though for being one of the only idiots going INTO the country when people are trying to get OUT.

No it does not , how can it b dat ven many ppl will turn down their offers and your name incase you didnt make it initially could come up in the subsequent lists. Are you international kids charged more fee then locals. how much is annual fee for you. Otherwise i will have to dig into lums website.
The tution fees remain the same. But while you guys pay like 4000 rupees roundabout for the application, Anushey and me and other international people paid a 100 USD which is a lot more than what you guys paid. They need to prioritize us though too, thora hamaray liye margin thorna chahiye. :S

Reaction score
Yaar, its not that simple. Ive lived abroad all my life and just wanna come home. Plus, I dont wanna burden my parents with the tens of thousands of dollars/pounds/euros to study abroad. Apna mulk apna mulk hay <3. I get fun made of though for being one of the only idiots going INTO the country when people are trying to get OUT.

The tution fees remain the same. But while you guys pay like 4000 rupees roundabout for the application, Anushey and me and other international people paid a 100 USD which is a lot more than what you guys paid. They need to prioritize us though too, thora hamaray liye margin thorna chahiye. :S
people find your coming back peculiar but i appreciate your patriotism (y) dude! this country BADLY needs you and many others like you..

Reaction score
Great. I got into the same school as well :) Economics is fun. Applied as overseas? Which country?

Oh great, possibility is you'd be batch mates, or something.
Do you need to specify which country you're applying from, if applying as an overseas student? I didn't hear her speak of this, but since Beijing, China is our permanent address, she'd probably have mentioned that in the required area.

Reaction score
I presume most of the people here who got accepted into MGHSS plan to pursue Economics, right? :coffee:

Reaction score
Oh great, possibility is you'd be batch mates, or something.
Do you need to specify which country you're applying from, if applying as an overseas student? I didn't hear her speak of this, but since Beijing, China is our permanent address, she'd probably have mentioned that in the required area.
I don`t really know about the process of Overseas students... Ah, Beijing. Cool! yea, Probably Batch Mates. Just need to complete the conditional BBC grades in A levels :p

Reaction score
I presume most of the people here who got accepted into MGHSS plan to pursue Economics, right? :coffee:
Ofcourse. I`m wondering is it possible they put us in Anthropology and sociology after the first year? :p Thats would suck really..

Reaction score
Ofcourse. I`m wondering is it possible they put us in Anthropology and sociology after the first year? :p Thats would suck really..
I have no idea :/ When do we decide our major? After the first year? or right from the start?

Reaction score
I have no idea :/ When do we decide our major? After the first year? or right from the start?
Well as far as I`ve heard the first year`s the same for all MGSHSS students. We get to choose our major in the second year. And that too is based on our GPA.. Don`t know fully how it works though.

Reaction score
which of these is the best institute of pakistan????do not compare as field wise.just as an institute
a)aga khan. b)lums c)nust d)giki e)king edward

Reaction score
which of these is the best institute of pakistan????do not compare as field wise.just as an institute
a)aga khan. b)lums c)nust d)giki e)king edward
You can`t really judge them without the fields. I mean how can one compare Lums and Agha Khan ? :p Both have different areas of study. Lums is best in terms of Business/Management. Nust for Engineering. And KE for Medical.