• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Yaar, its not that simple. Ive lived abroad all my life and just wanna come home. Plus, I dont wanna burden my parents with the tens of thousands of dollars/pounds/euros to study abroad. Apna mulk apna mulk hay <3. I get fun made of though for being one of the only idiots going INTO the country when people are trying to get OUT.

The tution fees remain the same. But while you guys pay like 4000 rupees roundabout for the application, Anushey and me and other international people paid a 100 USD which is a lot more than what you guys paid. They need to prioritize us though too, thora hamaray liye margin thorna chahiye. :S

Education in germany is free. :/

Reaction score
hey! im frm sse too.. since i sent my acceptance today! :D
Oh right, you're the one who wants to study Bio, haina? Yayy :D Looks like I'll know at least one person in the science classes in August :D

Reaction score
Education in germany is free. :/
its not. Its a common misperception. Either you need to know German or be very well versed in their bureaucratic system to get into a state university. It is also not the best place to study, environment wise.

Reaction score
its not. Its a common misperception. Either you need to know German or be very well versed in their bureaucratic system to get into a state university. It is also not the best place to study, environment wise.
Its not a misconception. My many friends are studying there. And whoa you dont know german? And you still get to live in Germany? And presumably you have thier nationality too?

Reaction score
Its not a misconception. My many friends are studying there. And whoa you dont know german? And you still get to live in Germany? And presumably you have thier nationality too?
I am not German, I dont speak German. Lived here for a while. Education can be free IF your'e willing to jump through all the ridiculous hoops to get admission into their state universities. If you want to do engineering, and are willing to first learn german or have some sort of affiliation with a german uni, then its fine. Its not free, it is quite cheap though, relative to the cost of studying in the UK. Scholarships aur grants ka bhi kaafi scene hay

Reaction score
I am not German, I dont speak German. Lived here for a while. Education can be free IF your'e willing to jump through all the ridiculous hoops to get admission into their state universities. If you want to do engineering, and are willing to first learn german or have some sort of affiliation with a german uni, then its fine. Its not free, it is quite cheap though, relative to the cost of studying in the UK. Scholarships aur grants ka bhi kaafi scene hay
Oh, now i got it. I thought you were a german national. So, yeah that pretty much clears it. Lived here for a while means you are in pakistan now?

Reaction score
guys when someone is acceptance..is he told through email or we have to log into lums admission system ourselves to find out if we are accepted.?

Reaction score
guys when someone is acceptance..is he told through email or we have to log into lums admission system ourselves to find out if we are accepted.?
You need to check your online admission account.there must be an application status ..