• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
They call incase they need more documents or information regarding financial aid. Maybe you provided all of it in the beginning :)
still they do ask questions about financial state itx in their policy...i mean xyz abc anything...they responded almost everyone applying for FA...itx obvious to worry isnt it?

Reaction score
freshman year is that way, they teach you all the disciplines first and then let u decide ur major for before second year....
plus social sciences courses are mandatory each year....
So that means we HAVE to take a social science in addition to our major? What if I want to major in Chem and minor in Bio or Phy?

Any acceptance so far?!?!
Nothing on mine :(

Roughly what time should we be expecting the letters or start checking the portal? I don't feel like giving up my entire day for this.
you didn't apply for FA, right? I think it said on that list of dates that self-finance students will find out on 10th, so let's wait until then. I'm reduced my checking from 50 times a day to 3 or 4 :p

Reaction score
still they do ask questions about financial state itx in their policy...i mean xyz abc anything...they responded almost everyone applying for FA...itx obvious to worry isnt it?

If you check the previous posts, there was some other guy/girl who also didnt get the call. I told him/her the same thing. And turns out he/she provided all the information before hand, so this put him/her at ease :)
But you can call them and ask. How did your test go?

Reaction score
reesh non-aid students might get their acceptance today cause lums might be following last year's pattern!!!!!
+ alot of ppl r telling me that don't believe the update that letters will come out in may cause they lied the first time that first batch of decisions will be dispatched in may!!

Reaction score
reesh non-aid students might get their acceptance today cause lums might be following last year's pattern!!!!!
+ alot of ppl r telling me that don't believe the update that letters will come out in may cause they lied the first time that first batch of decisions will be dispatched in may!!
Shhhh. Let me keep thinking it'll come in May :p That way if it comes early, I'll get a good surprise. You'd be amazed how easy it is to manipulate your brain ;)

Reaction score
If you check the previous posts, there was some other guy/girl who also didnt get the call. I told him/her the same thing. And turns out he/she provided all the information before hand, so this put him/her at ease :)
But you can call them and ask. How did your test go?
my test went good except the essay part i mean i wrote it in 10 min i couldn't give my best piece of writing :( still it was quite good...they also consider other things such as ssc and hssc marks...personal statement etc etc...

Reaction score
Shhhh. Let me keep thinking it'll come in May :p That way if it comes early, I'll get a good surprise. You'd be amazed how easy it is to manipulate your brain ;)

Lol!!! that's a good point but my brain super sucks!!! not easy to manipulate :(

Reaction score
my test went good except the essay part i mean i wrote it in 10 min i couldn't give my best piece of writing :( still it was quite good...they also consider other things such as ssc and hssc marks...personal statement etc etc...
same thing happened with my essay!!
But i super aced my personal statements!! :D

Reaction score
If it does come, then we'll at least get a letter. Just check the portal once a day. I won't be checking mine after 5 in the evening.