• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
yeah i did... theyve visited my house for verification and corresponded on mail twice but i cant wait ... like now should be studying for A2's but am busy here... theyve rendered me incapable of concentrating much!

Reaction score
yeah i did... theyve visited my house for verification and corresponded on mail twice but i cant wait ... like now should be studying for A2's but am busy here... theyve rendered me incapable of concentrating much!
Ahh. I'm sure you'll get in :) I know what you mean. I'm supposed to be studying math right now, but I keep thinking about LUMS -_-

Reaction score
IA :D SSE. Hoping to study Chemistry (and avoid giving NUST and Aga Khan's entrance exams :3 ) What about you?[/quote]
its heartening to see the diversity here.....u want CHEM major......peace wants BIO major......i can think of no other thing except elec engg major....PEC has put restriction of 120 elec engg seats in LUMS......greater the diversity,greater are the chances of us getting the majors we desire:p

Reaction score
guys LUMS elec engg is in POWER or TELECOMMUNICATION?.....i saw the courses and they were a blend of both..is it true than that lums EE is power+telecom at same time???

Reaction score
hey SSE guys:p....i saw the common year courses of SSE and oo they were nothing short of LETHAL:p....i was like "ALLL THAT" in a single year,come on LUMS...:-D:-D

Reaction score
CHEM 101 Principles of Chemistry 4 BIO 100 Experimental Biology Lab 1 PHY 100 Experimental Physics Lab 2 BIO 101 Introductory Biology 4 PHY 101 Mechanics 3 CHEM 100 Experimental Chemistry Lab I 1 MATH 101 Calculus I 3 CS 100 Computational Problem Solving 3 SS 100 Writing and Communication 4 PHY 102 Electricity & Magnetism 3 MATH 102 Calculus II 3 SS 101 Islamic Studies 2
we SSE guys have to study this ALL in freshman year:p

Reaction score
guys LUMS elec engg is in POWER or TELECOMMUNICATION?.....i saw the courses and they were a blend of both..is it true than that lums EE is power+telecom at same time???
yes... they believe that telecom is actually part of EE and its only taught seperately in other uni due to the recent boom in this industry...

Reaction score
CHEM 101 Principles of Chemistry 4 BIO 100 Experimental Biology Lab 1 PHY 100 Experimental Physics Lab 2 BIO 101 Introductory Biology 4 PHY 101 Mechanics 3 CHEM 100 Experimental Chemistry Lab I 1 MATH 101 Calculus I 3 CS 100 Computational Problem Solving 3 SS 100 Writing and Communication 4 PHY 102 Electricity & Magnetism 3 MATH 102 Calculus II 3 SS 101 Islamic Studies 2
we SSE guys have to study this ALL in freshman year:p
freshman year is that way, they teach you all the disciplines first and then let u decide ur major for before second year....
plus social sciences courses are mandatory each year....

Reaction score
Roughly what time should we be expecting the letters or start checking the portal? I don't feel like giving up my entire day for this.

Reaction score
People I don't think the acceptance letters are coming today because the snapshot shared has written on it that the first batch of non fa students will be sent on 10 april, while it came on 12, and last year the first f.a batch was sent in the end of April.

Reaction score
People I don't think the acceptance letters are coming today because the snapshot shared has written on it that the first batch of non fa students will be sent on 10 april, while it came on 12, and last year the first f.a batch was sent in the end of April.

do you know the exact date from last year?

Reaction score
they might update it by 2:30 todayy.. because they can not put anything wrong on their website.. if not today then we should expect it after 2 to 3 days