• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
why they haven't reviewed me yet..like calling my mom or visiting our house...i applied for financial aid...does that means they are going to reject me :cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Mba is VERY TOUGH to get into...
My sister Was a good medalist! out of 4.5 her Cgpa was 4.2 or something (don't remember accurately!)
anyways so she studied ALOT for GMAT & scored about 745 out of 800! & aced her Lmat! but apparently she did not have any work experience so Lums told her that she could join in 2012 (she applied in 2011) but if she has a one year work experience!
She worked for a year & got back to them!! but lums said no you have to work for another year & guarantied admission in 2013..she got pretty furious & said that she does not want to join the Mba program if its in 2013 :p toh then they confirmed the admissions for 2012.
but what happened later was worse :p Lums makes the MBA students go mad, for the first 15 days!! out of 180 students only 110 or so wanted to continue with the program. my sister wanted to leave as well ( it was that tough) but my dad would not let her :p according to her no student could hardly get any sleep those fifteen days cause of the studies & assignments they give you!! her phone use to be switched of all the time. I Use to talk to her for like hardly 5 mins after 5-6 days & she would panic & say she has to complete the assignment. In short the mba program makes you go (koo kook) crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*head spinning
*faints.
Lums or mother-in-law , who's worst survey coming soon

Reaction score
why they haven't reviewed me yet..like calling my mom or visiting our house...i applied for financial aid...does that means they are going to reject me :cry::cry::cry:

even if you don't get that sort of telephonic or house visit verification, you still might get in, which is important, so don't worry may be all your documents provided were enough. and they don't visit like all houses

Reaction score
Most of the questions were about my financial state.
rubab that means u r IA IN......they are confident and satisfied bout your academic side......the interview was just to gauge your financial need.....i am 99% sure that you will get the offer letter in first week of may......however ur FA status can vary.....you may get no aid or 50% aid or if u need than 100%......bt congratx in advance:p..

Reaction score
LOLz.
Watch out girl!! lums cover-up agents might be prying on this thread.
Hopefully seeing your sis you must have already braced yourself for the tough ride ahead, soon when you get in.

Reaction score
LOLz.
Watch out girl!! lums cover-up agents might be prying on this thread.
Hopefully seeing your sis you must have already braced yourself for the tough ride ahead, soon when you get in.

lol that actually sounds scary :p imagine someone from the lums admissions office reading this :p
I.A it will be easier for me & hopefully you aswell!! undergrad program at lums is <3<3
its the MBA students i feel sorry for :D

Reaction score
even if you don't get that sort of telephonic or house visit verification, you still might get in, which is important, so don't worry may be all your documents provided were enough. and they don't visit like all houses
but they should atleast call...they do so almost to all FA students..:( em worried i cant even study or sleep :cry:

Reaction score
So am I right to sit down tomorrow and refresh the portal. Is there another batch of letters going home? What's the consensus you guys?

Reaction score
I shall, without a doubt go insane if my portal is not updated. the next batch is rumoured to be end of april and start of may, which is when the exams startt :(((

Let's just hope for the best :p They WILL upload our portals tomorrow.

Reaction score
Never heard of a POOL at LUMS o_O toxicdevil is there?

*happy dance* FINALLY A REAL LIBRARY :D (I'm such a nerd *facepalm*) You went to PsiFi? Lucky :( I couldn't go because my team-mates' parents had an issue with sending them alone to LUMS -__- Mein to tyaar thi.
i actually went for two years in a row....the perks of having ur brother study at lums! :)