• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
So, guys my interview went alright. They asked very general questions, which I had not expected. When I entered the room, the lady (Who I suppose was the head of the team) said "I really like your wearing, you are looking very pretty" that was pretty awkward. :(
That's great :D Hahahaha xD At least they tried to put you at ease. IA you'll get in :D What kind of questions did they ask?

Reaction score
sma0191l.jpg

This is so us right now if you replace the carrot with a LUMS letter xD

Reaction score
So, guys my interview went alright. They asked very general questions, which I had not expected. When I entered the room, the lady (Who I suppose was the head of the team) said "I really like your wearing, you are looking very pretty" that was pretty awkward. :(

What did they ask? :p
and haha aww, that was sort of cute :p

Reaction score
Love you instead for saying this. But since i am not an insider can't vouch for the up in the seat number thing. But you make sense. Obviously you must have also seen lots of sparks flying in this thread amongst the last year students. It seems to be an endless debate, but anyways whoever wanna go lums go lums, want nust go nust. End of debate.

Nyways just tell me noni , was that really hard for your sis to get in mba. As i have heard that. would you mind telling her bachelor cgpa , i mean is it like over 3.6s would help you. And also i have heard if you have zero work experience then stay away from applying, i want to confirm that through you, is it true?. Atleast how many years work experience at minimum is good enough to apply at lums.

Mba is VERY TOUGH to get into...
My sister Was a good medalist! out of 4.5 her Cgpa was 4.2 or something (don't remember accurately!)
anyways so she studied ALOT for GMAT & scored about 745 out of 800! & aced her Lmat! but apparently she did not have any work experience so Lums told her that she could join in 2012 (she applied in 2011) but if she has a one year work experience!
She worked for a year & got back to them!! but lums said no you have to work for another year & guarantied admission in 2013..she got pretty furious & said that she does not want to join the Mba program if its in 2013 :p toh then they confirmed the admissions for 2012.
but what happened later was worse :p Lums makes the MBA students go mad, for the first 15 days!! out of 180 students only 110 or so wanted to continue with the program. my sister wanted to leave as well ( it was that tough) but my dad would not let her :p according to her no student could hardly get any sleep those fifteen days cause of the studies & assignments they give you!! her phone use to be switched of all the time. I Use to talk to her for like hardly 5 mins after 5-6 days & she would panic & say she has to complete the assignment. In short the mba program makes you go (koo kook) crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Never heard of a POOL at LUMS o_O toxicdevil is there?

*happy dance* FINALLY A REAL LIBRARY :D (I'm such a nerd *facepalm*) You went to PsiFi? Lucky :( I couldn't go because my team-mates' parents had an issue with sending them alone to LUMS -__- Mein to tyaar thi.

No pool but a pond.

Reaction score
no one answered how they will interview the oversees applicants?
Relax, man. I'm sure they'll take your interview on the phone or on Skype. It'd be insanely stupid to call you here JUST for an interview.

Reaction score
Well I got a visit. 2 phone calls this week too. Does this mean I might be called for interview too!? BUMMER!!:eek:

Reaction score
see i told you :p

Reaction score
So I have the old status saying submitted.are there any chances of me getting an admission offer? I didn't apply for financial aid. :(
yea you still do..unchanged statuses imply that they are still considering you and haven't reached a decision yet!