• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I know four bright people who applied for financial aid and still haven't received their decision.

Reaction score
And was their financial aid approved?
Same question. Because I know a few people who applied for financial aid. They got accepted on 23rd April but
their financial aid was rejected. I want to know if anyone up til now has got accepted WITH their financial aid approved as well.

Reaction score
I received my conditional offer today. Admission offered in SDSB (my 1st preference). I also applied for Financial Aid but got rejected :(

Reaction score
After trolling this thread for a long time, I've signed-up and I shall write what I know. A couple of my friends, from LGS JT, got their admission decision on the 12th of April, both of them had not applied for financial aid. Then on the 23rd of April, a person from my school got an acceptance to LUMS' SSE. His request for financial aid, however, was turned down. I contacted the people at LUMS yesterday asking about my decision and they told me that I 'can check my decision on the portal tomorrow'. My portal is yet to be updated. Fingers crossed. :)

Reaction score
I got into ACF last year but got A*CC so lums people cancelled my admission.I took a gap year,appeared in oct nov and got 2As.Now i have 1A* and 2As in my A level.I have applied again this year but only in economics department(shssl).Had 9As in my O level in 2009.Had an above average lcat.But my status is still in process.mere jaisa koi hai is blog pe?

Reaction score
I got into ACF last year but got A*CC so lums people cancelled my admission.I took a gap year,appeared in oct nov and got 2As.Now i have 1A* and 2As in my A level.I have applied again this year but only in economics department(shssl).Had 9As in my O level in 2009.Had an above average lcat.But my status is still in process.mere jaisa koi hai is blog pe?
wtf dont they give any chances???? just a grade less and they cancell ur admision?!!! didnt u go for rechecking in ur papers and what were ur subjects btw?

Reaction score
I applied in SHSSl and SDSB but they offered me SHSSL..and i dnt wanna go there:( !

Reaction score
A friend of mine got the letter today...they declined his request of financial aid and offered admisison in SDSB.... I think they are sending offers one by one..acccording to the merti list they have made....!

Reaction score
I think they are now offering admissions to those who applied for financial aid, but were refused.

Reaction score
After trolling this thread for a long time, I've signed-up and I shall write what I know. A couple of my friends, from LGS JT, got their admission decision on the 12th of April, both of them had not applied for financial aid. Then on the 23rd of April, a person from my school got an acceptance to LUMS' SSE. His request for financial aid, however, was turned down. I contacted the people at LUMS yesterday asking about my decision and they told me that I 'can check my decision on the portal tomorrow'. My portal is yet to be updated. Fingers crossed. :)
Did u apply for financial aid?

Reaction score
I dont think second batch is dispatched till yet

are you guys saying that people got addmission on 3rd april ? but their financial aid was put down ?