• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Guys good news for international students, according to some people the people who gave the LCAT and are still in process have been rejected and the rest seats will be filled with international students :). Please correct me if I am wrong especially Xero

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a question..If u are rejected..do u get an email?? or does the Admission Status in the online portal change?? I live in Riyadh and have applied in UG Electrical engineering program..thnxs!
NO, YOU DONT GET AN EMAIL. THEY WILL JUST CHANGE THE ADMISSION STATUS.

Reaction score
Guys good news for international students, according to some people the people who gave the LCAT and are still in process have been rejected and the rest seats will be filled with international students :). Please correct me if I am wrong especially Xero
KAHAN SAE PATA CHALA HAE YAE?

Reaction score

I guess so because all of the domestic students I know are getting rejected. Acceptance rate is just ~5%. All of them are in progress.

I wish the best to all foreign students.