• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
@472476, Me too. My phone suggested that I change this thread to my homepage because Im constantly on it. :s[/quote]

haha, I know that feel. Ive bookmarked this. All my bookmarks are lums related nowadays :|

Reaction score
Seriously lums should consider other things as well apart from the lcat. Why are we tested on such hard maths if the courses we are applying for are social sciences :( . It makes no sense.

Makes no sense. who's going to study maths so hard in social sciences if at all

Reaction score
FOR LUMS !!!!
ok best of luck. which major
yep for lums .. just visited it last year after giving lcat frxt time ... and decided parho ga to yaen parho ga bus ... :)
................for accounting and finance but this year applied to both mgshss and sdsb .... ta k jis mai ho jae chala jao ... :) major to ap gpa lAi k b change kar sakty ho .... bat just LUMS enter hony ki hay .. in any school ... :)

Reaction score
speaking of changing the school..
Is changing the school tough?
I mean, you have to take some extra courses and crap. :/

Reaction score
speaking of changing the school..
Is changing the school tough?
I mean, you have to take some extra courses and crap. :/
yep you have to ...
last year my 3 friends got in through nop ... one in sdsb and 2 in llb nw llb walo ka econ mai ho gya hai transfer asani say :)

Reaction score
Btw irem
everybody talked about grades, ps , lcat and extras.
what about teacher evaluation, did it hold an itsy bitsy importance lolz.