• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
BTW, guys. Now I know none of you know, but seeing as tomorrow is Monday, should some people try to maintain hope that more acceptances might roll out tomorrow? Any speculations or rumors etc.?

Reaction score
How could you guys be discussing TV shows right now ? I mean I'm literally dying here waiting for my acceptance to come. And btw I love friends. And I agree with whoever said that Chandler is the best !

Reaction score
quote="ibadsiddiqi, post: 492056, member: 7930"]Btw though these are all great shows..i dont know about you guys but for me the awesomest show of all times was and is FRIENDS! :D[/quote]
EXACTLY!....friends simply the BEST:p...i have watched TONS of shows but nothing matches FRIENDS.....take BARNEY STINSON out of HIMUM n SHELDON COOPER(lv his acting) out of big bang theory and these shows wouldn't be GR8 anymore....but FRIENDS...each n every cast member is THE BEST in his/her place:p

Reaction score
I have been told by a ton of people to watch the Walking Dead. Must be good too. Wese did you guys know that How I met your mother got signed for a ninth season :D
HIMYM has been AWESOME all along BUT if the 9th season is gonna be anything even NEAR the latest two epis than they should rather not make it....latest two and ESPECIALLY the former of these two SUCKED:-(

Reaction score
hey GUYS a simple idea...really dont know if it would work:p....BUT u guys were saying that LUMS has asked SIMPLE ques for hostel accomodation....why dont two people who wanna share a room answer ques EXACTLY the same way:-D:-D.....hope lums would think "ROOMIES MADE 4 EACH OTHER" n group them:p..

Reaction score
n watch PRISON BREAK "AFTER" your examz....word after is vv imp here:-D...the show is addictive....u cant leave it:p....i spent 17 damn HOURS watching it a SINGLE day;-)