• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
My spellings of hardest were Ah-mazing. Surprisingly, the two quoting me didn't point out.lolz

You be the smarty . But don't quit acca even if you get in lums. Khatam kar kay jaan chorna acca ki.

Noni you are going to be a LAWYER. I hope no future client of yours ever sees this thread. or should they? the lawyer threatening the opposite side with knives, churay churain.............must be quite rare
no i wont quit acca itx private n flexible..now they are changing the system from twice a year examination to quarterly examination so i'll give about 3 exams a year and for the 36 month experience..i'll go for internship while being at lums...

Reaction score
My spellings of hardest were Ah-mazing. Surprisingly, the two quoting me didn't point out.lolz

You be the smarty . But don't quit acca even if you get in lums. Khatam kar kay jaan chorna acca ki.

Noni you are going to be a LAWYER. I hope no future client of yours ever sees this thread. or should they? the lawyer threatening the opposite side with knives, churay churain.............must be quite rare

Lol it will one of a kind ;)
actually i dont wana become a lawyer..i mean not really :( my first pref is managmnt sciences but that is VERY hard to get into :( LLB is easier. toh after a year, if i maintain a High gpa ill switch to another program :D

Reaction score
Lol it will one of a kind ;)
actually i dont wana become a lawyer..i mean not really :( my first pref is managmnt sciences but that is VERY hard to get into :( LLB is easier. toh after a year, if i maintain a High gpa ill switch to another program :D
hey you cant switch from law as far as i know :S

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time keeping up with the convo :p Dudes, LUMS is expensive enough. Imagine those of us who've been accepted to better unis abroad and still can't go because their yearly fees is equal to the fees for all four years at LUMS :p Where you study from matters, but I have relatives, distant ones albeit, who studied from some uni in Taxila and they went on to study in the US, now they're pretty rich (but still the nicest people around). So, I don't think any of us should whine. If we work hard wherever we are, then IA, it'll pay off :)

Reaction score
okay i will..shouldnt be too high..btw many people dont buy books, they make do with books in the library..saves up on a lot of cost..and besides you're gonna have to consult from more than a couple of books so the library sounds like a pretty good option dont you think?
I'mma get free books. Woohoo!!!!

Reaction score
Oh, by the way guys, my mom met a relative of mine yesterday who studied from LUMS. She says that you don't have to do your laundry yourself. It gets done for you. Pretty cool, eh? :p One less thing to worry about.

Reaction score
Lolz . Okay now 4724 or anybody. Have you ever thought about food. Like you wouldnt always be splurging on food street and fancy food outlets. and PDC be the viable option. so the food costs. How much they could amount to a month? an average figure.

Lums is charging whooping sums and still giving no books like included in the fee. I was surprised. Anyways how much per semester book costs could be?
For an estimate.
http://pdc.lums.edu.pk/
It is updated daily.

For books it depends on the program. As I am in SSE I can only tell about SSE.
Till now (freshmen year)the only course pack I bought is of Writing and comm and Econ. You can get books from library and most books are available online. or the lecture notes are uploaded online. Books and course packs you can also buy used ones from seniors.

Reaction score
Well, I have got a little problem here. I received an offer from LUMS SSE. I sent all the required documents and fees yesterday. I have not received a confirmation mail yet, and also on my LUMS account the ADMISSION OFFERED and ON-CAMPUS RESIDENCE info. disappeared. Can anybody help?