• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Still not selected, according to their policies, am i in the wait-list ? or they directly reject ?? My SSE's test was average not that bad not that good (like the usual candidates)

Reaction score
Still not selected, according to their policies, am i in the wait-list ? or they directly reject ?? My SSE's test was average not that bad not that good (like the usual candidates)
There's little chance of that. LUMS keeps sending acceptances all the way till June. So just sit tight and wait :p

Reaction score
10th may list will be for full fee students so FA applicants have to wait more.and this coming list will be the last list for full fee students.after that lums will randomly send offers to individuals. i know a student who got offer in august last year so nothing to worry about.just wait.there are more chances of full fee students to get in because lums is not giving aid too much so not many FA students r going to lums.

Reaction score
actually , i applied on FA , and their team didn't come to my place for inspection. That's the main thing which is pissing me off.. :/ :/

Reaction score
i give up on lums now! cant do anything except worrting . so its better to forget it

Reaction score
Quick question guys, LUMS Acf vs Computer science?

Choose, job scope wise.

I dont know abut ACF but CS has among the best job prospects around the world. And according the the CS dept head here CS graduates had the fastest employment compared to any other department at LUMS including MBA etc.