• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
My dad got a call from a TCS guy. He told him that hes calling from LUMS and has a letter for Saad Ghori. Called to confirm the address. Yeah and he also said that I should expect the letter to be delivered tom or on Monday, which shouldn't be an issue cos the deadline is 25th. Am I in?:eek:

Reaction score
My dad got a call from a TCS guy. He told him that hes calling from LUMS and has a letter for Saad Ghori. Called to confirm the address. Yeah and he also said that I should expect the letter to be delivered tom or on Monday, which shouldn't be an issue cos the deadline is 25th. Am I in?:eek:
Did you check your application status online?

Reaction score
I hope so! :) Um an A* and 4 A's in O levels and an A* and 2 A's in A levels.
Oh! I guess you have a strong chance. How was your LCAT? and are you from Lahore? Because I didn't hear anyone from Karachi getting an acceptance recently!

Reaction score
Oh! I guess you have a strong chance. How was your LCAT? and are you from Lahore? Because I didn't hear anyone from Karachi getting an acceptance recently!

Awful. Really screwed up the maths part :(
Yes I am, but nobody got their acceptance since mid-April. Should expect them tom though!