• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
There are too many acceptances from SDSB this year, although i have heard that MGSHSS has the lowest merit and the highest number of seats but here i could see a very few mgshss acceptances.

Reaction score
There are too many acceptances from SDSB this year, although i have heard that MGHSSL has the lowest merit and the highest number of seats but here i could see a very few mghssl acceptances.

i agreee.. i thought sdsb was the hardest but alot of students r getting accepted into sdsb if compared to mghssl

Reaction score
I got ino SDSB. IM ACTUALLY CRYING :eek:
Congrats to the rest of you who got in!!
And best of luck to the people still waiting..
Ps. U have to see th applications status section then scroll down o_O i didnt know that.. i jst saw submitted on the green bar ans started crying, not the tears of joy :p
Congrats!! Well lol same happened with me today, i saw the green bar, then laughed at myself, then i scrolled down, victory, i thought i was dreaming!!!

Reaction score
People i want to ask you one thing. Why so much fuss about LUMS? i am reading replies on this thread and people are like nuts. Dreaming/planning and what not. Its not a frigging Ivy league university and not even the best Engineering school even in Pakistan. It is just famous for its SDSB school and for its drugs, partying. If you are so desperate for drugs and parties which seems like from the replies than May God be with you.

Before you blaze your guns on me, i have got in LUMS. SDSB.
Okeh, you have gotten quite a lot of heat so I don't really want to jump on the bandwagon.

Number One: I have gotten into a few very good universities along with some friends who all consider LUMS better. I dont know what you think but LUMS is not just the best institution in Pakistan but can be considered one of the best in the world. It may not be a Harvard but it is Pakistani and it is home. Its the best we have.

Number Two: I am not a super religious person, but nobody gave you the moral authority to come here and tell those who like 'drugs or partying' that May God be with them. I don't personally support drugs and am not a big party person but some people need to stop with this morality superiority complex. Whatever religion you are, whatever faith you have, let everyone live and let be. If you're not into that, dont declare it a negative thing and start preaching.

Number Three: Congrats, and please appreciate what you have been accepted for because there are a lot of people who value LUMS more than you do and have not gotten any letter.

Sorry if I came through too harsh, its not directed at you, its just a general thing which Ive noticed recently. One love, peace

Reaction score
Congrats bro! I am seriously happy for you, this is awesome. If I get in, I already have a bunch of peeps to hang out with so no awkward first day of school again! yay :D
Thnx bro., u ll get in IA soon!! Full on party scene then!!

Reaction score
I got ino SDSB. IM ACTUALLY CRYING :eek:
Congrats to the rest of you who got in!!
And best of luck to the people still waiting..
Ps. U have to see th applications status section then scroll down o_O i didnt know that.. i jst saw submitted on the green bar ans started crying, not the tears of joy :p

Congrats.

Reaction score
my last preferance was law, is there any chance they can give me an offer in law, i have heard it is easier to get onto law school, so by any chance they can give me an offer? anyone?

Reaction score
I got into SBASSE! But there's a confusion. Their is no mention of financial aid on my online portal and the voucher is of full fee. Does it mean my financial aid has been cancelled. But I was transfered to NOP. What to make of it? :cry: :cry: