• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

TSZ

Reaction score
I`m still giving my account a look everyday for any update. Just the `Admitted to MGSHSS` Sign doesn`t seem enough right now :p Lums walay salam hi keh den saath..
HAHAHAHAHA, don't worry, dey'll contact us in june, tab sahi salam dua kr lena, ab tu In shaa Allah agle 4 saal ka lamba safar hai LUMS k saath.

Reaction score
They've been handing them out since April..
I was talking about the 2nd batch of decisions that was expected to be released early in May.. Decisions for FA applicants are going on quite frequently.. But as for the paying students im really confused. I mean they should have given out the decisions for rest of them by now but so far it seems like only the guys that were accepted in April's 1st batch are the only ones going in.. I mean are other paying students rejected? or is their decision still pending?

Reaction score
I was talking about the 2nd batch of decisions that was expected to be released early in May.. Decisions for FA applicants are going on quite frequently.. But as for the paying students im really confused. I mean they should have given out the decisions for rest of them by now but so far it seems like only the guys that were accepted in April's 1st batch are the only ones going in.. I mean are other paying students rejected? or is their decision still pending?
As far as i know no one has been rejected yet..i have some friends who have not applied for aid and they haven't received a reply either

Reaction score
My friends pointed out that Nawaz Sharif always chooses the worst possible Army Chief's since both times they overthrew him and took over the govt :p I don't think he's learnt from the past.
Lol, iknow where you are coming from, hoping for another overthrow. But in the second time take over, pervez musharaf left a botched history, so toppling bhi kuch nahi deti sighs.

Its kinda a stuck in a rut feeling. I want solution to bijli, gas fast.

Reaction score
Just a question, after getting ug deg from lums, what unis would be your next preferences for the grad deg. And if limiting the options to Pakistan,then which ones?

Reaction score
Just a question, after getting ug deg from lums, what unis would be your next preferences for the grad deg. And if limiting the options to Pakistan,then which ones?
I don't really have any preferences, but I'd like to go abroad for uni. To US or UK since there are more scholarships available more Masters. I got accepted to two really awesome unis in the US and UK, but I can't go since they don't give scholarship so </3 I love LUMS and all, but still.

Reaction score
UG from Lums should be enough I guess :p
I hear Lums has a lot of contacts with overseas universities. So they`d probably guide us better in regarding that aspect. InshAllah maybe Germany.. US/ Australia are way too expensive.

Reaction score
Came across this, thought you guys might appreciate it. Oh LUMS, you beauty!
20130305004148_317.jpg

Reaction score
lums again!! :D

ap to stern (nyu) chor ayi hain lums kay leay.

I don't really have any preferences, but I'd like to go abroad for uni. To US or UK since there are more scholarships available more Masters. I got accepted to two really awesome unis in the US and UK, but I can't go since they don't give scholarship so </3 I love LUMS and all, but still.

UG from Lums should be enough I guess :p
I hear Lums has a lot of contacts with overseas universities. So they`d probably guide us better in regarding that aspect. InshAllah maybe Germany.. US/ Australia are way too expensive.
I thought aus was cheap.
Ya reesh fulbright scholarship program is there. plus unis offer more scholarships to grad level students. Harvard is need blind too, so ya more opportunities. Oncampus job karo to residence also gets free at some unis(not all unis iguess,some), another flexibility, but thats for bachelor masters both.

Reaction score

I thought aus was cheap.
Ya reesh fulbright scholarship program is there. plus unis offer more scholarships to grad level students. Harvard is need blind too, so ya more opportunities. Oncampus job karo to residence also gets free at some unis(not all unis iguess,some), another flexibility, but thats for bachelor masters both.
Haan, Harvard and MIT offer a ton of aid, but only if you get in :p

My school is no less scenic than lums! Chck this asadshabbir
Duuuuude, you're in BMI? The BMI building is BEAUTIFUL. You obviously haven't seen the Roots DHA building. There's barely any green anywhere.

Reaction score

Lol trueee!! but If i had an option I would go to NYU :p I did not go cause of my mum. She said i could go to any uni abroad as loong as we had family there :(
& we dont have family in new york toh i couldnt go :p though my dad supported me but mums r mums. They r over protective :)
the rest of the uni were not so nice hence the craz for lums :p

Reaction score
Haan, Harvard and MIT offer a ton of aid, but only if you get in :p

Duuuuude, you're in BMI? The BMI building is BEAUTIFUL. You obviously haven't seen the Roots DHA building. There's barely any green anywhere.
Yup, i m in BMI! Nope, i hvnt seen roots dha! I guess LUMS is kinda similar to BMI !