• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
frm ur school and college.
Didnt u submit attested documents from school/college when u applied to LUMS???
Because I think the one stated in the offer letter is to get documents attested from your board.Just read the letter again to make sure

Reaction score
I read the documents again .They mentioned that they required all attested documents in three working days after the final fsc result.
That from the school I read mine again......I actually confused it with a later stated condition of getting them attested from British Council/BISE.
Sorry about that :)

Reaction score
hmm can any one tell me an ideal time cause i have 5 A2 level subs along with IELTS to give and SAT this year :/
u know for LCAT u just need better math (even better than SAT2), and the english will be like SAT1 (cud even be easier), and there u go piece of cake. LUMS ppl remind u again and again, that its ure whole profile that matters not just the tests, my tests went horrible yet i ws in first batch