• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Practical | GUIDE BOOK(free Download) | POST YOUR DOUBTS HERE.

Reaction score
Can anyone give tell me the maximum errors for the apparatus we normally use in the lab?

Reaction score
Let me start off by appreciating the work & the effort. I know it takes up a lot of time and dedication to get something like this rolling. Brilliant job. I'm sure a lot of people out there would've learnt at least one new thing.

That said, as an online web news sub-editor, I can spot a lot of grammatical errors, a couple of spelling mistakes and a few inconsistencies here and there + slight formatting error. If you're busy etc and you want, I can edit it for you and send you the edited document to be uploaded.

Reaction score
Let me start off by appreciating the work & the effort. I know it takes up a lot of time and dedication to get something like this rolling. Brilliant job. I'm sure a lot of people out there would've learnt at least one new thing.

That said, as an online web news sub-editor, I can spot a lot of grammatical errors, a couple of spelling mistakes and a few inconsistencies here and there + slight formatting error. If you're busy etc and you want, I can edit it for you and send you the edited document to be uploaded.
yes i made many mistakes but i was too lazy to use backspace lol. :D
give me your gmail email address if you don't mind and you will get the privileges to edit that document using that account.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score