• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Practical | GUIDE BOOK(free Download) | POST YOUR DOUBTS HERE.

Reaction score
will you add those on to your front page?
I found helpful chem and bio practical tips. Added the credit and source too. Just rename the file name.

Attachments

• Just keep you mind cool and read everything on the paper.pdf
    131.4 KB · Views: 545
  • i have some notes for biology practicals.pdf
    126.8 KB · Views: 114
Reaction score
"the titration doesn’t look fake. like initial reading = 50 cm cubed. every reading
starting from 0.00 etc.."
cant v start each burette reading with 0.00 cm3??

and for the percentage uncertainty in measuring cylinder, dont v divide the smallest division by 2 for uncertainty?
Suchal Riaz

Reaction score
"the titration doesn’t look fake. like initial reading = 50 cm cubed. every reading
starting from 0.00 etc"
cant we use each initial burette reading 0.00 as sometimes the reading exceeds 25cm3?

also for percentage uncertainty in measuring cylinder dont v divide smallest division by half to find uncertainty?

Suchal Riaz

Reaction score
starting from 0.00 etc"
cant we use each initial burette reading 0.00 as sometimes the reading exceeds 25cm3?

also for percentage uncertainty in measuring cylinder dont v divide smallest division by half to find uncertainty?

Suchal Riaz
uncertainty means how much uncertian you are. actually if you observe very carefully the uncertainity is 1/2 of smallest reading. but in burette the upper and lower arcs of water confuse a little bit so for me i am uncertian in about 0.1 cm cubed.

Reaction score
can somebody plzz tell me some tips on tests for gases and some people told me you atually dont have to test for it is this true?

Reaction score
can somebody plzz tell me some tips on tests for gases and some people told me you atually dont have to test for it is this true?
you must test for gases when it's appropriate. such as when adding NaOH(test for ammonia) and when adding dilute HCL(SO2)

Reaction score
uncertainty means how much uncertian you are. actually if you observe very carefully the uncertainity is 1/2 of smallest reading. but in burette the upper and lower arcs of water confuse a little bit so for me i am uncertian in about 0.1 cm cubed.
Least count of burette is o.005cm3 how can u have uncertainty to 0.1cm3 max should b o.o1cm3
Also can v start each titre reading with o.oo?