• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Prediction of Grade Thresholds for May-June 2012!

Reaction score
for A* my guesses are:-
maths- HIgher than 185 for sure :(
bio- probably 180 (if p1 is kinda hard)
physics- No idea 145 maybe :/
Chemistry- 175 (if p1 is kinda hard)
in my opinion ur predictions are pretty accurate except for physics way too low and winter examinations for math were harder than this year in my opinion and the gt was 188 :rolleyes: and chemistry i think it was easier than biology so u cud switch them around :p

Reaction score
All right,lets make everyone happy
Maths-165
Biology-135
Physics-145
Chemistry-123
In my opinion these will be the lowest boundries they will set for an A* in V2's

Reaction score
All right,lets make everyone happy
Maths-165
Biology-135
Physics-145
Chemistry-123
In my opinion these will be the lowest boundries they will set for an A* in V2's
lol this is impossible :rolleyes: if this was true a dog will get an A* :LOL:

Reaction score
I know but this year V2's were difficult,and if you look at the previous thresholds ,they are somewhat same except for chemistry and physics . And talking about the dog,A-levels will surely make him regert his living lol

Reaction score
I guess yes I am too freaked out so yeah... maybe it's too high
But thanks...ur post made me a bit relaxed! Phew! :)
loooool i expcted the same threshold for the maths but everyone called me crazy ...granted the paper was easy but the overall style is kinda new and a lot of people did some silly mistakes ..i am expecting a mark anywhere etween 183 and 185 ( there is a slight chance or 187 :D ) lets hope that's an A* ..oh and the 188 was for November look att he grades for other varients and other years 188 only happened once for other years and varients it was from about 168 i persoanlly think and hope it is from 175-180 since it had its ups and downs :D

Reaction score
Cummon guys i think the maths Paper 2's pattern was changed this time and also the p4 of maths was harder than the w11 v42 so the gt for maths should be around 165 out of 200

Reaction score
i think i got 198/200 in math
188/200 in physics (i lost a lot in the circuit question)
193/200 in chemistry (still waiting for p. 1)
187/200 in biology (still waiting for p. 1)
BIOLOGY SUCKS U ALWAYS KNOW U LOST A MARK SOMEWHERE
mashallah really i hope u are not doinng it to make others jelous of urself

Reaction score
So for us Normal students,where do u think a C will fall in maths(ext) this year...i well and truly failed that paper...made stupid mistakes,nd i felt i worked preety hard,but anyways....nd i btw is it possible for one to get a U in maths??..

Reaction score
So for us Normal students,where do u think a C will fall in maths(ext) this year...i well and truly failed that paper...made stupid mistakes,nd i felt i worked preety hard,but anyways....nd i btw is it possible for one to get a U in maths??..
yes it is possible ..wat is your mar anyway? i am not an expert but knowing your mark will help me tell u what grade u could get

a71

Reaction score
i think i got 198/200 in math
188/200 in physics (i lost a lot in the circuit question)
193/200 in chemistry (still waiting for p. 1)
187/200 in biology (still waiting for p. 1)
BIOLOGY SUCKS U ALWAYS KNOW U LOST A MARK SOMEWHERE
MashAllah! Hopefully u'll get "SOME" brilliance awards!

Reaction score
i lol @ V1 physix walla dud ur paper was shit compared to ours no offence but srsly everyone of us is gonna loose about 15-30 marks min

Reaction score
i lol @ V1 physix walla dud ur paper was shit compared to ours no offence but srsly everyone of us is gonna loose about 15-30 marks min
if u r stupid doesnt mean everyone is ;) no offence too :p and btw dont make an excuse for ur failure, if u fail then say i fail without saying some lame excuses and ty

Reaction score
one more thing i forgot to mention,if ur exam is hard then ur gt will be low, if ur exam is easy then ur gt is high, so the exam being difficult has no difference whatsoever on the grade. Also one more thing, if u find something easy doesnt mean everyone finds it easy and if u find something hard doesnt mean everyone finds it hard ;)