• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PREDICTIONS

Reaction score
IS ANYONE EXPECTING TO GET AN A GRADE IN MATHS .......................FOR AS PAPER........P1 AND S1?? :D

Reaction score
m here....I appeared P1 P3 S1 n S2...and if u jus consider my P1 and S1...m gonna get an A...and even if u consider all..m gonna get an A

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
m here....I appeared P1 P3 S1 n S2...and if u jus consider my P1 and S1...m gonna get an A...and even if u consider all..m gonna get an A

HOW MNY MARKS DO U XPECT TO LOSE IN EACH ONE OF EM INDIVIDUALLY ...LEME KNO PLZ? :)

Reaction score
I have appeared in P1 P3 M1 and S1...I have not found any mistake in P1 and M1...I am expecting lose 1 marks in P3 and about 7 marks in S1 ...How much Percentile Can i expect guys...I need some factual info guys please help..

Reaction score
im also expecting an A or even better an A* inshAllah, but i took p1 p3 m1 s1, an easier combo than mrpaudel's
p1 6-9 lost
p3- 0 i think
m1- 0 i think also
s1- 1-3 lost

diwash um a high one!

Reaction score
THATS GOOD ...ALL OF YOU...............PLEASE PRAY THAT I ALSO GET STRAIGHT A'S ................PLEASE..:)

Reaction score
PRAY FOR YOUR YOURSELF.....BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR OTHERS AS WELL.......PLEASEEE :good:

Reaction score
diwash said:
I have appeared in P1 P3 M1 and S1...I have not found any mistake in P1 and M1...I am expecting lose 1 marks in P3 and about 7 marks in S1 ...How much Percentile Can i expect guys...I need some factual info guys please help..

I think nobody can stop u from getting A* dude..!! really a high score!