• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

psychology

Reaction score
i hav done 15 yet and still need to study 5 from the start
just going to start them first then i will review other 15
u want to exchange resources ?

Reaction score
i dont mind. im jst reviewing the 10 new core studies esp the ones that im most nrvous about. lol

Reaction score
i will complete evry thing by 12 !
can you come online den? we will discuss each study one by one, you give your points i ll give mines?

Reaction score
oh yes, im using my own notes. bt theres this one site where you can find the new (detailed) studies. tho i hv to say i rely 100% on my notes

Reaction score
i will share my rosourses with you
can you take pics of few core studies and send me please ?
i studied whole psychology on my own :( but i hav awsome web site links
which site you suggest ??

Reaction score
do you know this site called psychexchange? they do have resources there. what dyu mean uve been studying on your own? past year papers help tho

Reaction score
oh and im a book junkie so i use books as references. o_O i dun see me being helpful here. lol. bt i can help u to clear some doubts, that is, if i knw them. lol.

Reaction score
i did nt study psychology frm any teacher, totallyyy on my own
yap i know dat site
den see you around 12 ? be online we ll discuss each study 1 by one ?
okayy

Reaction score
Heya Guys! I'm new here :)

Do you have any resources online for ecological validity and advantages/disadvantages of research methods for individual studies? I know it's 11th hour....but we're using the text by Gross, and that doesn't have anything more than general comments :/

Reaction score
Uhhh...can't-- Bus comes around 6 AM...I'd drop asleep in the exam hall if I stayed up much later :)

Reaction score
i knw. even the marking scheme doesn't help that much. as what my tchr said, "with the new syllabus, even we dunno what they're expecting from your answers'