• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Query about world rankings

Reaction score
When world rankings are given out, are they given separately to the may/June candidates and the oct/nov ones or are both sessions combined before giving out the rankings?

Reaction score
Come on someone, I've been waiting for days! I'm requesting any moderator who sees this to reply or at least point me in the right direction regarding where I can find an answer.

Reaction score
When world rankings are given out, are they given separately to the may/June candidates and the oct/nov ones or are both sessions combined before giving out the rankings?

There are no distinctions for the Oct/Nov exams. It only implies to the exams given in the May/June session.

Reaction score
Really?! Wow that's kind of harsh for the oct/nov candidates. On the other hand, less competition for everyone. By the way, where did you find this out from? And of course, a big thank you!:)

Reaction score

I dont know if they give rankings for oct nov. ones but surely they will come out in January 2014

Reaction score
Will ranking also depend on the number of subjects you take or will they take the average