• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

QUESTION THAT IRRITATES U THE MOST HERE ON XPC??

Reaction score
Hahaha sure will keep that in mind next time some complete stranger from Novascotia asks me my biography. -_- :p
In any event, we're here for educational purposes rather than for making friends. -_-
Ok ask ppl not to follow u!:p making frndz is a side bizzness!

Reaction score
are you having a bf
you use facebook
plzzz tell me your location
whats your name
is it farah or farahana
from which school are you
really you are 15 years old
these questions irritate me too much :mad:

Reaction score
are you having a bf
you use facebook
plzzz tell me your location
whats your name
is it farah or farahana
from which school are you
really you are 15 years old
these questions irritate me too much :mad:
same exact thing here.!!!:mad:

Reaction score
Are you?
If you are, you should be proud to be one and not feel hesitant in replying atleast to this question!
slam
and i always feel proud to be a muslim i was just talking that why ppl first ask about religion

Reaction score
Discussing, u may say its wrong.
But, just asking, whats in that?
yaa you are right but sometimes asking change into he discussion and might le... to a fight so it better for everyone not discuss for ask about religion :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yaa you are right but sometimes asking change into he discussion and might le... to a fight so it better for everyone not discuss for ask about religion :)
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

I agree with smzimran. Like there've been cases, when I see someone dping something wrong [according to the islamic Sharia'ah], and I have a feeling that person IS a muslim, though I've no evidence...in that case, I SHOULD definitely confirm whether or not s/he is a muslim...isn't it? ;) I can't just go and give what the islamic sharia'ah says...can I?

or any advice in that case...?