• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

QUESTION THAT IRRITATES U THE MOST HERE ON XPC??

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

I agree with smzimran. Like there've been cases, when I see someone dping something wrong [according to the islamic Sharia'ah], and I have a feeling that person IS a muslim, though I've no evidence...in that case, I SHOULD definitely confirm whether or not s/he is a muslim...isn't it? ;) I can't just go and give what the islamic sharia'ah says...can I?

or any advice in that case...?
i agree with you but my point was that when ever one ask you that are you muslim or belong to other religion .If you say muslim the next reply of them is usually you are extrem..... ,how could you kill kafirs....., how could you destroy the world .
i mean to say that such type of question should not be asked .I have no problem to tell that i am muslim coz i am muslim and i feel proud to be a muslim .anyways i think we should stop discussing this :)

Reaction score
we need to refresh every time to see if we have received any alerts or messages....i.e. we won't be aware of latest notifications that our frens have responded :(

Reaction score
i agree with you but my point was that when ever one ask you that are you muslim or belong to other religion .If you say muslim the next reply of them is usually you are extrem..... ,how could you kill kafirs....., how could you destroy the world .
i mean to say that such type of question should not be asked .I have no problem to tell that i am muslim coz i am muslim and i feel proud to be a muslim .anyways i think we should stop discussing this :)
well, in my case, i love it when people ask about Islam, or at least talk about it. even though it may seem annoying, and you may feel irritated if they say anything against Islam, we muslims must try to clear all their misconceptions and the misunderstandings these people may have about Islam. but it must be done with wisdom, and should be conveyed in the best manner possible.
this is a form of dawah, which all muslims are obliged to do!!!
May Allah grant us patience when it comes to conveying this beautiful message of peace and tranquility, and may He make us the reason for the acceptance of Islam by many non-muslims