• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

QUESTION THAT IRRITATES U THE MOST HERE ON XPC??

Reaction score
Well,its are you crazy/mad? etc..my frendz alwayz askk me that due to my taste i music and behaviorr.... And i'm alwayz like.. 'yeah,bch,how manyy times i gotta tell you that??'

Reaction score
........... real name? i mean srsly...if i had to tell my real name i wudnt have this username now wud i ?
u on fb? :eek: noo....i live in the 16th centuryy...ofcourse im on fb u fools :p :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i do that to my sis all the time, and she goes like, "yea, i am"
the next day she yells at me asking if i was blind last night or not, because i awoke her to ask if she was sleeping! :LOL:
the next day she yells at me asking if i was blind last night or not, because i awoke her to ask if she was sleeping! :LOL:
ma bro does the same,it drives me
crazy,why do bros have to be so annoyin.;p

Reaction score
U pakistani??
u on fb??....well DUH.....like as if i live in the stone ages!
n wats ur name??...seriously if i wanted ppl to kno ma name..den i wud hav neva used dis name!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I guess when they ask 'r u on fb?' they mean to add you on fb.... but obviously wise ppl won't add strangers on fb.. coz it just means at least u r opening avenues for tym waste.. plus as fb is a personal place; by adding strangers u might put urself in a compromising situation....

Reaction score
Well,on here,i hate people asking me..'why dont you go out more often,hang outt with frendz,do something fun,etc?' its my life,bch,you're nobodyy to temme what to do!! :mad: