• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RAMADAN KAREEM

Reaction score
ALSALAMO ALEYKOM WA RAHMAT ALLAH WA BARAKATO

c0849140.png

How are you my brothers and sisters ???
Hope Everyone is in his Best Health ever

Ramadan ..the month of keeping our Faith and Religion High .. Fasting and Thanking Allah
Praying and Leaving the Bad Habits .. its the only month where the door of Devils is closed
so lets keep our faith of Allah high
Lets stop the forbidden things that we are used to do, listen,say, wear it or eat and drink it
Lets keep the things that we must do
Lets make it a case for us but not on us
Lets do our best to help the others more than ever in this month of ramadan !

And finally Lets bright our days by reciting Qura'an everyday and finish it once or more by the end of the month :)

download.php

HAVE A GOOD HAPPY PURE RELIGIOUS RAMADAN EVERYONE !

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum

First of all let us thank Allah that we have blessed with this month once again Alhumdulilah

Cuz there are many who were there with us in thhe last ramadan but not this year

And let us make this ramadan the best ofall ramadan we spent before inshaAllah
May Allah help uS and guide us all aameen
Will try to post more later inshaAllah

Reaction score
Waslaam n Ameen!
donno bout u guyz but i feel smth special in this month...... :)

Reaction score
me too i guess its abt the result or its something unusual in this time anyways im sure we shud all pray for each other to make use of this month and try to seek the Night Of Power in the odd nights of the last 10 days of RAMADAN may Allah Help us.Ammeen !
ALso guys please pray for everyone for their result after every prayer may Allah Bless u all !

Reaction score
ameen .. subhan Allah in every ramadan every muslim get this special feelings of purification .. being optimistic with love and faith high
no matter what things happend this feeling don't go and lets do what we must do to increase this amazing feelings

yesterday i had a bad day with my family .. something happend that reached the police section .. but still all of us were having this feeling and never give up of believing in Allah .. and this night some things r solved because of our prayers and patience ..we still pray and have this feeling for tomorrow that everything inshAllah will be solved ..so i ask u my friends to pray for me and my family

thank u all for replying .. the thread have brightened by ur words everyone :) God bless u all

Reaction score
hey can any1 plz tell me da tym 4 maghrib azan in pak? khyber pukhtunkhwa 2 b precise :p

Reaction score
Ramadan Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters !! May Allah grant us with success in this world and Hereafter !! Ameen

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ Ramadan Mubark to you too. Ameen!

MysteRyGiRl said:
hey can any1 plz tell me da tym 4 maghrib azan in pak? NWFP 2 b precise :p

It's Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, by the way!