• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
i170Q8CG.jpg

Reaction score
Be that person who makes others feel good about themselves. One that pays attention to the person getting interrupted in a conversation. One that actually listens when someone enthusiasticly speaks about something they're passionate about. That person who would laugh at a silly joke someome tells so people don't feel bad about themselves. One that smiles at making eye contact with people. One that compliments people. One that appreciates and encourages kindness wherever they see it.
Be careful with your words. The most minute, apparently harmless seeming thing you say to someone can have a HUGE impact. It can turn someone's enthusiasm to sorrow, happiness to insecurity, it could make people go from feeling great about themselves to feeling like crap. Hence think before you speak, words can cut deeper than you may think. Similarly this also works the other way, a few words of encouragement can really help people make it through the shit they're struggling with, a single compliment could make someone's day, and a little kindness can give people hope, hope they may have been longing for.
Most importantly, be kind and patient with yourself. N e v e r beat yourself over or feel bad about yourself for something you have no control over. You do not deserve that treatment, not from anyone, but specially not from yourself

Reaction score
every woman wants to be treated like a 2-year old girl at times....That's why women behave childish or silly sometimes...You may have an argument with her and the next thing is that you will see her not talking to u or broken...it doesn't mean she is asking for a breakup or she wants to be alone...she is just being childish, she simply wants you to hold her, look her in the eyes and say " I am sorry for the argument". That's women for you..the women who loves u...Though you will still have problems...because a woman is always a woman and her imperfections are there....
Womens want them to be treated sweetly at times...u need to understand them and be a little sweet to them..and they will be ready to do everything for u....those things also which u never thought she will do....Allah(swt) has created women with a very soft n delicate heart...whr ur harsh words can just break her off....your soft words can give her a happiness which can overcome and totally make her forget all your harsh words

Reaction score
Akhiyan nu ren de ( English translation)

Let your eyes stay close to mine
My beloved traveller, even if you choose to talk or not
I long to see you, don’t turn your face away
Stay close to me always, pray never go away
Shun the thoughts of separation
Reside very near my sight
My beloved traveller, even if you choose to talk or no

Reaction score
My true Lord, you had said
Go man, you are master of the world
My bounties on earth are your treasure
You are the viceroy of your Creator”
After baiting me with these promises
Countless years have passed by My Lord,
did you ever enquire what transpired with your man
What your man has suffered in this world?

Somewhere, those in power and with the means intimidate, harass and terrorize
Elsewhere, draft and bribery are rampan

t My soul is shaken down to my bone
Just like a bird flutters when caught in a trap
You made a fine king indeed, my sweet lord
All I have gotten are endless beatings

I don’t want kingship,
my Lord All I need is a morsel of respect .