• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
Ever looked back and pondered over things? Pondered over your own self? Over the wrong you have done? All those you have hurt?
Ever looked back and thanked for the countless blessings By Allah? Ever performed sujood to Him for all His mercy, bounties? All He has given you without even demanding?

Look around yourself for once with a gaze that takes every single small detail in it. See the people who don't have food to eat. To those whom have no shelter. Those who are ill. Dying not once.Not twice. But everyday.

Be thankful.Be kind. Be loving.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ever looked back and pondered over things? Pondered over your own self? Over the wrong you have done? All those you have hurt?
Ever looked back and thanked for the countless blessings By Allah? Ever performed sujood to him for all His mercy, bounties? All He has given you without even demanding?

Look around yourself for once with a gaze that takes every single small detail in it. See the people who don't have food to eat. To those whom have no shelter. Those who are ill. Dying not once.Not twice. But everyday.

Be thankful.Be kind. Be loving.
Him*
Ty for this!

Reaction score
Have the eyes to see the beauty behind things.
From the water falling , the sun rising , winds howling , birds chirping.
Have the eyes that see things what we often miss.From the smallest of the smallest detail.
Love nature.And whatever beauty it holds in front of you.

Have you ever seen the blue that the sky turns.
Have you ever noticed the beauty that it displays even without any scene.
:LOL: You know what I mean?

Reaction score
Have you ever seen the blue that the sky turns.
Have you ever noticed the beauty that it displays even without any scene.
:LOL: You know what I mean?
Yup <333
But -__- I still have not much love for it.
I rather love the night view. th dark blue hue coupled with purple at times <3

Reaction score
Then I suggest that at sunset you notice the way the blue sky turns dark or purple-blue.
Sun set is just Wow. I often view it yaar. Since Magrib ka waqt hota hai wahan. Tou Azan bhi sunli aur manzar bhi dekh liya.
I love Sun set more than sun rise actually

Reaction score
Have the eyes to see the beauty behind things.
From the water falling , the sun rising , winds howling , birds chirping.
Have the eyes that see things what we often miss.From the smallest of the smallest detail.
Love nature.And whatever beauty it holds in front of you.

Love,love,loved it!
Tysm for sharing!