• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

regarding papers.. plsss help

Reaction score
all i hav to do is 10 years of past papers right? then will i get A grade? ofcourse notes to parho ge but is the 10 years may/nov past papers is enough to get an A grade??? if we do may/june 2011 past papers would that be helpful for the students who is appearing this oct/nov 2011.. is the may/june and oct/nov papers are sometimes almost the same i ment the questions?? thats what i have heard... pls give me some tips i m giving As bio and chem frm CIE and my sis is giving O level bio,phy and chem frm CIE... and one other thing is that does the marking in oct/nov papers are strick.i hav heard it frm my college frnds. i m giving private papers so is it a bad or good thing??.. would that effect my grading?? plsssssssssssssss help....

Reaction score
Do your work on regular basis... And then the 10 year papers plus notes... Not only A, even A*... :) No, both the sessions are ALIKE so yeah you need to practice both sessions papers and no its not bad at all... Even if you are a private candidate all that matters is your result... It won't effect your grading...