• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REGISTRATION HELP FOR OCT/NOV 2012 !!

Reaction score
GUYS I AM NOW FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM SO CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THE SUBJECT CODE AND THE OPTION CODE FOR THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
-Accounting
-ICT
-Biology
-Physics

Altough i dont know which variant should i take for ICT and Accounting??
Plz help if u know ASAP..

Reaction score
Well, once you get the hard copy form from bank there would be supplement papers attached with it that would give you info about relevant subject codes and its variants. So no need to stress on it now. :)

Reaction score
look take ICT v. 2 ,, i took it in this may/june 2012 ,, about bio and physics take v.1 ,, btw the exams this year changed little ,, not as the previous year .. good luck

Reaction score
Can u plz tell me the option code for physics, bio, ict , and accounting or just post the link wher can can i find all those stuff here.. N thnx for caring though..

Reaction score
Can u plz tell me the option code for physics, bio, ict , and accounting or just post the link wher can can i find all those stuff here.. N thnx for caring though..
Subject option codes are mentioned with the form.

For option codes, no idea about IGCSE.

These are for CIE A levels :

AY= Candidate enters for all "A level" papers in a single series.
SY= Candidate enters for the "AS level" papers only in current series.
BY= A2 components plus "AS Carry Forward" mark from June (year)
CY= A2 components plus "AS Carry Forward" mark from Nov (year)
DY= Full A level + "Carry Forward" marks from June/Nov (year)