• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REMARKING PRACTICAL EXAM

Reaction score
I recently got my Alevel Physics 9702 result, got an A, got my component grades, I have A’s in all components except for the practical component, I have a C in it. I am thinking of a remark, do you think it can increase my grade to an A*? I checked the markscheme, there is a possibility of improving around 5 marks if I assume I got the lowest marks for C grade or improvement of 3 marks if I assume I got the highest C grade. I am sure I got a high A overall close to an A*. I really wanted an A*.
Have you ever heard or experienced yourself improvement in practical grade after remark? Please help, should I go for a remark or will I just be wasting my money?

Reaction score
You can improve a your practical grades, but the weightage of practical papers is very low as compared to other papers.