• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Remove super-glued thumb tacks from the sole of my high heels? HELP!

Reaction score
That's a bit of an exaggeration, they aren't that bad lol.

For me its more of a question of personal taste and the added height than showing others.
:LOL: Obviously sounds that way considering imma girl, but you'll know it when you see it :whistle: :p

Ahan. :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: You in heeeeelllssss?! :ROFLMAO: OMGOOD! XD
True thaaat (y) But sometimes you haaave to bear inconvienience :/

LOL! yess.. was a kid.. curiosity led me to it.. my frnds laugh at it whn I tell em about it.... but I had to try it.. was too tempting not to.

but most of tyms.. m selfish whn dressing.. only my mom can force uncomfortable clothing on me..... but it's awesome, the way I dress at home... once some frnd of mom came n she saw me wearing simple white clothes.. and becoz I have a beard.. she asked my mom do I study at some madarsa or something..? n my mom shocked her by telling name of my reputed school.. and my school is just famous for good n bad reasons... :D :p haha, me mom liked the look on that lady's face..!

Reaction score
LOL! yess.. was a kid.. curiosity led me to it.. my frnds laugh at it whn I tell em about it.... but I had to try it.. was too tempting not to.

but most of tyms.. m selfish whn dressing.. only my mom can force uncomfortable clothing on me..... but it's awesome, the way I dress at home... once some frnd of mom came n she saw me wearing simple white clothes.. and becoz I have a beard.. she asked my mom do I study at some madarsa or something..? n my mom shocked her by telling name of my reputed school.. and my school is just famous for good n bad reasons... :D :p haha, me mom liked the look on that lady's face..!
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: EPIIICCCC! :ROFLMAO:
I even walk into uni in pyjamas (and button up my coat) :oops: :cool: but for formal ocxasions, i am forced to wear blazers n heels (reasons mentioned by @AlphaCentuari

Reaction score
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: EPIIICCCC! :ROFLMAO:
I even walk into uni in pyjamas (and button up my coat) :oops: :cool: but for formal ocxasions, i am forced to wear blazers n heels (reasons mentioned by @AlphaCentuari
LOL :D at a party a frnd of mine was literally soo shocked seeing me in heels, considering the fact that I wear flat shoes n my pajamas besides when am in skool. This is why I love burqa, ppl never get to know what you wear :p :D

N.M

Reaction score

Lol! Similar thing happened with me yesterday! Cuz of my appearance(abaya n niqab maybe), a girl at my math tuition asked me do I go to school? I pointed towards my P3 book and said what else do u think? The very next question was which school? I wen I tell ppl the name of my school(renowned school but known 4 bad enviorment(bura mahaul) :D) they are like really, do u go there like this? Do they allow this?? Haha
I just smile them a yes...

All moms are like that wen it cones to dressing! I too get scolded by mom! Actually I just love the cloths which the oldest in my wardrobe(cuz they r da most comfortable n no tension of messing them up :p) n repeatedly wear it that wen my aunts come to my house they are like why have u lined up a que in ur wardrobe? Give those cloths to some poor guy at least they can wear them! :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LOL :D at a party a frnd of mine was literally soo shocked seeing me in heels, considering the fact that I wear flat shoes n my pajamas besides when am in skool. This is why I love burqa, ppl never get to know what you wear :p :D

Yes. Its one it's many Benefits :D :p

^AGREEEEEEEEEEEED :D

hahaha! n to think some ppl say muslim women are opressed...! absurdity....

oh.. plus I guess it helps u do covert stuff too.. once my sister's ninjabi frnds passed me whn I was waiting for her outside her institute.... n next day she told me my frnds saw u n went oo this is ur bro etc.. m thinking I never knew I was observed by her frnds!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Lol! Similar thing happened with me yesterday! Cuz of my appearance(abaya n niqab maybe), a girl at my math tuition asked me do I go to school? I pointed towards my P3 book and said what else do u think? The very next question was which school? I wen I tell ppl the name of my school(renowned school but known 4 bad enviorment(bura mahaul) :D) they are like really, do u go there like this? Do they allow this?? Haha
I just smile them a yes...

All moms are like that wen it cones to dressing! I too get scolded by mom! Actually I just love the cloths which the oldest in my wardrobe(cuz they r da most comfortable n no tension of messing them up :p) n repeated wear it that wen my aunts come to my house they are like why have u lined up a que in ur wardrobe? Give those cloths to some poor guy at least they can wear them! :D

hahaha! I have some clothes my mom wants to get rid of them n I never let her do it....! but I do get her permission b4 wearing them at times... :D

Reaction score
hahaha! n to think some ppl say muslim women are opressed...! absurdity....

oh.. plus I guess it helps u do covert stuff too.. once my sister's ninjabi frnds passed me whn I was waiting for her outside her institute.... n next day she told me my frnds saw u n went oo this is ur bro etc.. m thinking I never knew I was observed by her frnds!
Opressed!? Pfft! We walk "like-a-boss".
LOL! :D

N.M

Reaction score
Haha^
1 more adv of niqab, the teacher never know u are talking...
Once happened with me in my math class at school, sir asked a question from my friend she didn't know the answer so I just whispered it to her:p, my sir got doubtful n he was like are you telling her the answer?? Then he was like you keep on talking in the class n I don't get to know... Some tyms my friend used to get scolded cuz it was always she who was caught talking, never me! :D :p

And also you can laugh in the class n school assembly underneath ur niqab without getting noticed! :D
Once I cracked a joke amongst my friends in the middle of serious lecture, n my friends started laughing, sir was like what's wrong with you guys? All my friends pointed towards me, he was like she 'my name'? :D :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Take a gun, aim and fire, the tacks will detach and hopefully the sole will remain intact :D