• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Request for Mechanics & Pure Math 2&3 By Sophie Goldie

Reaction score
I could find only the first volume of the book Pure Mathematics by Sophie Goldie & Roger Porkess. I simply can't afford to buy the rest of them i.e. Pure Mathematics 2&3, Mechanics & Statistics. I wish if someone from your forum could take the trouble of making it available for download. I have found that various other A level Math Textbooks available on the web have some pages missing in their PDF file. If these few books are made available for download then it would be so helpful for us students who can't afford to buy overpriced textbooks. Besides the fees for the CIE examination itself is too much that I can hardly find enough to print these PDF textbooks.
I therefore request that somebody who has purchased these textbooks to kindly post it on the web. I believe there is a CD-ROM which is included with these books mentioned above which has the entire textbook stored on it. If anybody feels sympathetic then you may do your good deed for the day:) by making it available on the web,
Thanks!