• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REQUIREMENTS FOR LUMS!!!!

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
2ashad:
that can be acceptable, u also gotta send ur copy of utility bills of phone, bijli, gas, paani....for lats yr, even wen applyung for simple financial aid.. :|
unhon nay muftay ki university nai kholi hui....after all its a profit making institute.. :p

lol.. I mean dont they give scholarships on merit ??? !! Like they do in bss ? :D

Reaction score
@both of u:
i studied maths n add maths n tehn further maths, all my life, so i can only apply for engineering...
they dont give schorships on merit, only as axa said; u need to be on top 3!! :p
but u shd apply, and see what happens..

Reaction score
but is lums good 4 engineering....

or GIK!!

???

CUZ MY COUSIN IS IN GIK....

and he did only 3 alevls :mrgreen:

Reaction score
GIKI n LUMS have lates labs n faculty, only electrical in lums
NUST ranks second in pak bt 280th in world's top engg unis, has almost every course
PIEAS ranks no.1 in pak, but no world ranking, and its also just like 50,000 per year, but only electrical n mechanical offered

Reaction score
WE ALL R 4GETTING UET!!!!!!!!!

ITS RANKING IN WORLD IS 588TH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pretty good eh!! :p

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
280th. !!! Wt abt NED?? Is it upto any good :D

haha....dont even think ant it... i think its not even in HEC's ranking.. :p
the only good uni in karachi is AKU, n u need bio for dat.. :|

@well wisher: for UET, u need equivilance, n for equivilance the max percentage a stdnt can get is 85, which comes on straight A's in O lvls, n max 90% in A lvls, for min 3 A*'s.. :p
and then the ecat test has all fsc sylabus in it....
so dont rely on it..
n P.S, UET is obsolete now... :p

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
2ashad:
that can be acceptable, u also gotta send ur copy of utility bills of phone, bijli, gas, paani....for lats yr, even wen applyung for simple financial aid.. :|
unhon nay muftay ki university nai kholi hui....after all its a profit making institute.. :p

@well wisher: nah, they dont require SATs, but if u get some god scores, u can send em for impeession :mrgreen:
grades dont matter, all ur CV does.. :|

hahaha, that's hilarious, the interviewer checking the bills of electricity and gas instead of hard copy and asking about number of Ac' s and fans :p that will be really cool

Btw the people selected for NOP are the one's with their fathers as a cobbler , farmer etc=/
They are selected on matriculation and FSC results.
All they need is a knowledged needy :lol:

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
hahaha, that's hilarious, the interviewer checking the bills of electricity and gas instead of hard copy and asking about number of Ac' s and fans :p that will be really cool

Btw the people selected for NOP are the one's with their fathers as a cobbler , farmer etc=/
They are selected on matriculation and FSC results.
All they need is a knowledged needy :lol:

dats what i'm afraid of, so i m learning all the facts n figures quoted on my scholarship form n admission form, n counting all the pankhas in home, and thinking, how much i can cheat.. :p

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
dats what i'm afraid of, so i m learning all the facts n figures quoted on my scholarship form n admission form, n counting all the pankhas in home, and thinking, how much i can cheat.. :p

lol, you'll remember this interview ......a 'memorable one'.
best of luck btw to all going for interview.

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
hmm.....wt abt SAT 1 AND SAT 2..

DO WE HAVE TO GIVE THAT TOOO.....

and wt if we get 3 A* and A

do they give scholarships??????4 dis..

or do we have to pass some **CAT xams :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SAT is not required for LUMS, they have their own test LCAT, which is Mandatory. Do good in that one.

Reaction score
Nah, only a sample paper might be available on the Website.
But if you people want i can tell you how to prepare for it.....

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
Nah, only a sample paper might be available on the Website.
But if you people want i can tell you how to prepare for it.....

baaji...please do :D

Reaction score
Though i haven't done it yet, but I'll post it tomorrow, a complete guidance for people who want to prepare for LCAT

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
hello guys...

since most of u are opting for lums......

may i kindly know its requirements......

???

thanx
1 thing fo sure, entry tese se pehle fresh jana, dont mess up dat day, otherwise, jitne marzi As hon, mushkill ho jaega!