• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REQUIREMENTS FOR LUMS!!!!

Reaction score
lol, i know its a "every1 knows dat thing", but this thing can happen, dont rule out the possibilty :p

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
And do tell what did they ask.....and how was it?

it went pretty bad for me.....first they ask if u're okay and relaxed?? they do some good jokes wid u...thenthey ask which subjects u like / dislike, after it they can give questions in any form...oral/written..u have blank sheets of paper in front of ya..
they may ask some questions abt ur gen knowledge, like they asked me y barcelona lost champions league?? which i was unable to answer, though i said it was the team i support!! :p :p
ask if u got any questions..in the end..

Reaction score
people who want the scholarship should apply for NOP which has a separate test and they select the few people who are worth this financial aid. They study there free of cost but the hostel and other expenses are to be paid themselves .
they have their own test LCAT which is mandatory i think so.
And even if you are rejected by LUMS once, then no need to worry, you can get admitted into some other university and after an year you can transfer the credits and enter LUMS. 1 year wasted though, but still once you get into LUMS, you wont even remember the wasted year!
hello axa saleem.... i wanted to know lums accept students from other universities... for transfering credit