• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result Day tomorrow guys!!

Reaction score
Heya friends. So, finally the long wait is over and we have the much awaited result of our efforts coming out tomorrow. Wish you guys all the best of luck and hope i score well too! I was probably in the worst phase of my life when i had my papers, my mom passed away a few months before my papers :cry: and my uncle who i loved more than my own darn self passed away during the papers :cry: , plus a fellow candidate ruined my day like no one ever has before :cry: so, i don't know what to expect :unknown: ..but i still have my fingers crossed...well nevermind...all the best to you guys...you're all in my prayers!! :) ^_^ :)
oh and btw just wondering, how do you get to check out the results...is there any site you know of that would help me in finding out the results?? :Search: