• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result is coming in a month...scared 2 death

Reaction score
guys r u nervous about the result.what r your expected grades.i took AS but since my frnds told that gradient threshold is going to be high so at what % will it be A.i took physcis .i did well in paper 1 and 2 but messed up in the practicals.IS there any chance for me to get A.i really worked hard.:(

Reaction score
Dude just forget it.. Thinkin a month b4 it won't change nothin.. Plus I advice u ton wait till ur summers done n check them .. That's wat am doin .. Relaxxxx =p

Reaction score
Worrying abt it wont change it BUT Make loads of dua... and don't ever expect bad grades... we always expect good from Allah.
And whatever result He gives us we thank Him for it... coz its best for us in ways we don't know....
Thanks for this post :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for this post :D
ur welcome.... :)

“Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it.”(Sahih Muslim, Bk. 42, No. 7138)

Reaction score
guys r u nervous about the result.what r your expected grades.i took AS but since my frnds told that gradient threshold is going to be high so at what % will it be A.i took physcis .i did well in paper 1 and 2 but messed up in the practicals.IS there any chance for me to get A.i really worked hard.:(
:D be happy i did the same..did well in Paper 1 and 2 and then messed big in Practicals. And worked really hard the whole year.
So as an advice..what counts is you have to give your 100 % and then leave the else to Allah. Whatever then comes. Accept it happily :)

Reaction score
dnt worry coz ppr 2 hs d highest weightage and you say u hv done it well.make lots of duas especially just aftr your fard prayers coz Allah answers them quickly. rmbr me too in your duas. and stay calm
hope dat helps

Reaction score
dnt worry coz ppr 2 hs d highest weightage and you say u hv done it well.make lots of duas especially just aftr your fard prayers coz Allah answers them quickly. rmbr me too in your duas. and stay calm
hope dat helps
thanxx!

Reaction score
Pray death catches up to you before result day!:p
On a serious note: don't worry. I don't think you can change anything by doing that.

Reaction score
its nice to have some balance in here...as some ppl post they r scared and others try to motivate and relax them...but im sure that even if u try to relax and pretend that U are cool and don't try to worry as u just did ur job and all u do now is to pray.......i tell everyone in here...i bet that every morning when u wake up....YOU COUNT HOW MANY DAYS ARE LEFT ;)...BTW..i do this !!!

Reaction score
its nice to have some balance in here...as some ppl post they r scared and others try to motivate and relax them...but im sure that even if u try to relax and pretend that U are cool and don't try to worry as u just did ur job and all u do now is to pray.......i tell everyone in here...i bet that every morning when u wake up....YOU COUNT HOW MANY DAYS ARE LEFT ;)...BTW..i do this !!!
hmm nice analysis. i just plan ahead. these results don't matter much for your admission in university. grades will be according to the hard work we did before so why waste time thinking about it. its kiddish.

Reaction score
hmm nice analysis. i just plan ahead. these results don't matter much for your admission in university. grades will be according to the hard work we did before so why waste time thinking about it. its kiddish.
thyey matter alot in our uni admisions .. many are in conditional offers.