• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Result

Reaction score
I wanted to ask if we are given your subject percentages in AS-level results. So, are we?

Reaction score
Why don't Pakistani students get them? This does not make any sense. If you know your AS percentage then you can get an idea about how much you need in A2 in order to get your desired grade and plan your preparation accordingly.

Reaction score
Why don't Pakistani students get them? This does not make any sense. If you know your AS percentage then you can get an idea about how much you need in A2 in order to get your desired grade and plan your preparation accordingly.

That's because IBCC has abolished it. They can't get the basic point.

Reaction score
guyz im really ******* scared i did 2 as level and 2 olevels maths and physics nd chemistry d biology as wat to do nd i regiserd for oct nov alevel bio

Reaction score
Inappropriate language.
lets say if im private candidate like outside the ******* skool ok will it be acredited by other ******* lets say college or ******* universities tell me

Reaction score
Whe do
Welll. We emailed our centre no. And the candidate no. To our sir and he emailed us our usernames and passwords....
Where do u live and i guess all private candidates are mailed their username and passwords isnt it??

Reaction score
Whe do
Where do u live and i guess all private candidates are mailed their username and passwords isnt it??
i live in KSA...... I wasnt a private candidate...... we all got our usernames and passwords through emails....

Reaction score
In KSA, candidates registering both, from British Council and from a CIE Centre gets username and password for the result.