• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE Oct/Nov 2012 Examination Series

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all,
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

"Provisional November 2012 series examination results for Cambridge International AS and A Level, Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O Level will be available online from 06.00 UTC/GMT, on 22nd January, 2013. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards."

Source: CIE Website

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm adding times for a few countries. I hope none of these countries are observing DST.

> Egypt time 8:00 AM

> India time 11:30 AM

> KSA time 9:00 AM

> Pakistan time 11:00 AM

> Srilanka time 11:30 AM

> UAE time 10:00 AM

Students can check their result via the result website. [Contact your school for login details]

[Can students view their results online?]

Ya Allah, plz grant us all success in both worlds. Aameen.

Warm Regards,
XPC Staff.

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...!

I've edited the first post and added times for a few countries. Members are more than welcome to ask, incase their country isn't mentioned.

For Pakistan, it's 11 am.
Thankyou hope that it goes best :)

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what are the mark ranges for A*, A, B and so on?? its really confusing as i got totally different replies from different people....Can u please clarify???

Reaction score
hi there,
i just wanted to ask that is there any chance the mark schemes and/or grade thresholds of this session will be leaked out/released by the cie earlier than the results?

Reaction score
Hi all,
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

"Provisional November 2012 series examination results for Cambridge International AS and A Level, Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O Level will be available online from 06.00 UTC/GMT, on 22nd January, 2013. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards."

I'm adding times for a few countries. I hope none of these countries are observing DST.

Students can check their result via the result website. [Contact your school for login details]

Warm Regards,
XPC Staff.
what about the one's giving private? where do we find our log in details from?

Reaction score
Hi all,
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Warm Regards,
XPC Staff.

Hey thanks for the info but what about private candidates?

Reaction score
Hi all,
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Warm Regards,
XPC Staff.
well there are no staffs in my school now since they are on holidays and they have not given me any login or password!