• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE Oct/Nov 2012 Examination Series

Reaction score
Yeah i was also looking for that..Especially topics like Permutations.....lol...dey dont make sense to me :p......um....I would say I find Pure Math a lot easier...I will have to work really hard for Stats...
You're sure right about that, I also find pure math to be easier than stats, and the permutations and combination stuff makes stats even more demanding......anyway hope we still get A* in alevel math in the finals

Reaction score
You're sure right about that, I also find pure math to be easier than stats, and the permutations and combination stuff makes stats even more demanding......anyway hope we still get A* in alevel math in the finals

Yeah, that's right!Well, I hope so too! :D

Reaction score
guyz what is the closing date for registration of oct nov 2013 session for o levels?

Reaction score
Got an A* in Further Mathematics (9231) in this Oct/Nov session (Alhamdulillah!).

P.S. I had secured A* in Physics (9702), Chemistry (9701) and Maths (9709) in the May/June 2012 session (Alhmd!).

Any tips on how to study pure math and stats. Suck at it:cry: