• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE Oct/Nov 2012 Examination Series

Reaction score
Got an A* in Further Mathematics (9231) in this Oct/Nov session (Alhamdulillah!).

P.S. I had secured A* in Physics (9702), Chemistry (9701) and Maths (9709) in the May/June 2012 session (Alhmd!).

Attachments

• HD - Provisional Result for Further Mathematics.pdf
    894.7 KB · Views: 161
Reaction score
Thanks a lot :)...Yeah I'm giving both AS and A2...are you giving both as well? and what subjects are you giving?

Im giving AS this October..Pure Math nd Stats, Geography, Accounting, Business Studies.....Really tensed..how about u?

Reaction score
Im giving AS this October..Pure Math nd Stats, Geography, Accounting, Business Studies.....Really tensed..how about u?
that's great, wishing you all the best in your finals... yeah you're right it's tense and more demanding....I'm giving As and A2 physics, (pure math, stats,pure math 3,mechanics), chemistry and biology next year may......I bet you must be studying non stop with the subjects you're taking(Math,Geography, Accounting, Business Studies)

Reaction score
that's great, wishing you all the best in your finals... yeah you're right it's tense and more demanding....I'm giving As and A2 physics, (pure math, stats,pure math 3,mechanics), chemistry and biology next year may......I bet you must be studying non stop with the subjects you're taking(Math,Geography, Accounting, Business Studies)

Oh i c...Thats nyc..Well, to be honest , I am not studying as much as I should...Now with ramadan, the schedule is sort of hectic.......Hows stats treating you????I hate it :p

Reaction score
Oh i c...Thats nyc..Well, to be honest , I am not studying as much as I should...Now with ramadan, the schedule is sort of hectic.......Hows stats treating you????I hate it :p
I get what you mean.....hahaha! yeah I also find stats boring, and I'm trying to find a good pdf book for stats but i can't find any... Anyway, I can't wait to finish stats in order to do something else.....how about you? how is stats treating you?

Reaction score
I get what you mean.....hahaha! yeah I also find stats boring, and I'm trying to find a good pdf book for stats but i can't find any... Anyway, I can't wait to finish stats in order to do something else.....how about you? how is stats treating you?

Yeah i was also looking for that..Especially topics like Permutations.....lol...dey dont make sense to me :p......um....I would say I find Pure Math a lot easier...I will have to work really hard for Stats...