• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake of O' Level Pak Studies and Islamiyat-Ridiculous!

Reaction score
I just found out from my Headmistress, who was contacted by the British Council, that we'll have to retake both papers in the summers, a.k.a. this month.
They reasoned that there was a leak in the papers, and thus the papers have to be re conducted.
This is ridiculous, and unbelievable.

Reaction score
Yeah its true unfortunately:cry:
I'm only giving Pak Studies and I've heard its date is 13 and 14th.

Reaction score
Can somebody please post the official link for this from the cie website?

Reaction score
can sum one explain 2 me whyy it sayz ".pk" in the link!!! i dont think its official...since when did the british council start adding ".pk" to their websites. PLUS this is an announcement that the "CIE" should have made!! it comes UNDER the british council and is directly responsible for such issues and in addition to this, the exam schedule doesnot look like something the cambridge ppl wud make- cuz all the paper timings clash wid eachother...may be its a trick or something!! n maybe v SHOULD STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING WE READ ONLINE.....and even if it is true then lets just hope for the best..CUZ UMEED PAR HI DUNYA QAIM HAI!!!

Reaction score
People, its OFFICIAL!
My School principal talked to the CIE people on phone. And She made the official announcement today at school! I was there, saw it!

Reaction score
i
can sum one explain 2 me whyy it sayz ".pk" in the link!!! i dont think its official...since when did the british council start adding ".pk" to their websites. PLUS this is an announcement that the "CIE" should have made!! it comes UNDER the british council and is directly responsible for such issues and in addition to this, the exam schedule doesnot look like something the cambridge ppl wud make- cuz all the paper timings clash wid eachother...may be its a trick or something!! n maybe v SHOULD STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING WE READ ONLINE.....and even if it is true then lets just hope for the best..CUZ UMEED PAR HI DUNYA QAIM HAI!!!
ts .pk because british council pakistan holds cambridge examinations in pakistan, and furthermore this has been confirmed by CIE and all the schools, so you better take it serious and start studying!

Reaction score
i
ts .pk because british council pakistan holds cambridge examinations in pakistan, and furthermore this has been confirmed by CIE and all the schools, so you better take it serious and start studying!
can u giv me the link of an OFFICIAL CIE WEBSITE, plz?

Reaction score
OMG it's killing me :cry: I didn't even hear such a thing :( I mean unbelievable

Reaction score
it isn't on cie website because it isn't specifically made for pakistani candidates, british council on behalf of cie deals in pakistan and they have confirmed it, so CIE has confirmed it!
ohhh..okay...so wat r v supposed 2 do about clash timings n has any 1 called CIE ....cuz i wanna do that now!!!

Reaction score
ohhh..okay...so wat r v supposed 2 do about clash timings n has any 1 called CIE ....cuz i wanna do that now!!!
in clash papers, you give one exam first, finish it in the given time, then you are handed the next paper without any break, and then you do that exam in the given time, thats all, no mercy!