• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Retake Query - Urgent Help

Reaction score
AoA
Last year i got A A in both Pak Std and Islamiat. However this year i messed it up and got 2As (English and Urdu) and rest is comprised of Bs and Cs. I am planning to re take chemistry , physics and computer via school in November.
Now i just wanted to ask that if i appear for these subjects and if i manage to score As in them so will my new grades will get replaced with the new grades and what will happen to the grades of English , Urdu , Maths etc which i have not attempted will they remain the same and appear on the new marksheet or not. And will a new marksheet with new grades will be created for me or not.

Lastly what will happen to the current result (june 2014) will it be discarded and replaced with the Nov 2014 one or not.

Please reply as soon as possible since very less time is left for registration.

Thanks

Reaction score
Walikum Assalaam!

If you do manage to improve your grades then your new grades will be counted, other grades will remain the same. You get a separate certificate for each session with all the subjects grades mentioned.

Reaction score
Walikum Assalaam!

If you do manage to improve your grades then your new grades will be counted, other grades will remain the same. You get a separate certificate for each session with all the subjects grades mentioned.
Thanks ....... actually i am appearing as a private candidate this time and the result mentioned was from the school... still will my grades appear as they appeared in June 2014. ?
Thanks again for the reply. :cool: