• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SALAM EVERYONE NEED HELP !!

Reaction score
Joined the XPF 2 weeks ago and its great to be here and interact with everyone !! Everyone here is very friendly and helpful here !! :) As the Subject suggests i need a little help !! I want to know if the new users are not allowed to send P.M because its been 2 weeks here and every time I try to send a Private Message this appears "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature." I cannot even Reply to a P.M !! Please help me urgently as I want to Report some thing to the Admin and I just can't P.M him !! :shock: Expecting a positive reply from u guys !! thanks in advance !!

Reaction score
@Princesszahra thanks but my problem is solved! actually my P.M was blocked as I was a newly registered user but now the Admin himself P.m me and solved my problem! Thanks again for answering. :)

Reaction score
Joined the XPF 2 weeks ago and its great to be here and interact with everyone !! Everyone here is very friendly and helpful here !! :) As the Subject suggests i need a little help !! I want to know if the new users are not allowed to send P.M because its been 2 weeks here and every time I try to send a Private Message this appears "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature." I cannot even Reply to a P.M !! Please help me urgently as I want to Report some thing to the Admin and I just can't P.M him !! :shock: Expecting a positive reply from u guys !! thanks in advance !!
LOL Mr. Mod...

welcome to this site...hope u enjoy ur time here...their are moderators here who can help u! Ask them! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: