• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 2 with A-levels?

Reaction score
I am a Pathan :)
I was planning to apply for engineering and medicine. I do not plan to apply in AMC but I am thinking about KMC. Nust will accept any score as long as you apply on a foreign seat so do not worry. FUMC is good too. Do try Riphah international and shifa international and FMDC and CMH and Agha khan and and sheikh zaid university. Oh god we have so many unis for medicine !
omg, I'm pakhtun too!
My parents didn't like the shifa enviroment when my sister was applying, it was much too liberal for our tastes. Agha Khan is all the way in Karachi,
And I have no hope there anyway, lol
My sister told me that the lowest SAT2 grade accepted in her year was 2100 for foreign students, and there are only 20 seats

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt but I'm also an overseas paki planning to study in Pakistan , is is better give SAT or just sit for the entrance exam in Pakistan individually , which one has more chances of getting into the uni?
Oh and I want to the medicine as well :)

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt but I'm also an overseas paki planning to study in Pakistan , is is better give SAT or just sit for the entrance exam in Pakistan individually , which one has more chances of getting into the uni?
Oh and I want to the medicine as well :)
Are you applying as a foreign student or local?

Reaction score
Are you applying as a foreign student or local?
Does tht matter? I thought I have no choice but to enter as a foreigner since they notice it in my equivalence certificate :D ...thts what I heard from some relatives teaching at universities in pak :(

Reaction score
Does tht matter? I thought I have no choice but to enter as a foreigner since they notice it in my equivalence certificate :D ...thts what I heard from some relatives teaching at universities in pak :(
give SAT will fll prep and if you want give the entrance exam aswell some unis allow it :)

Reaction score
I talked to a lady from NUST. On asking what SAT II score is good enough to get me admission in my desired field . She answered in a funny way " This is NUST, We get applicants with 2400 score so if you are really serious try and get a perfect score". I was like ummm je ma'am. In Sha Allah phir baat karenge :D.

Reaction score
I talked to a lady from NUST. On asking what SAT II score is good enough to get me admission in my desired field . She answered in a funny way " This is NUST, We get applicants with 2400 score so if you are really serious try and get a perfect score". I was like ummm je ma'am. In Sha Allah phir baat karenge :D.
Yes it is indeed true. They told me the same thing :(

Reaction score
I called NUST nd they said the same shit
nd I said "Yo lisin up chika ,if u dont me in its your own loss bitches"
"Adios"

Reaction score
omg, I'm pakhtun too!
My parents didn't like the shifa enviroment when my sister was applying, it was much too liberal for our tastes. Agha Khan is all the way in Karachi,
And I have no hope there anyway, lol
My sister told me that the lowest SAT2 grade accepted in her year was 2100 for foreign students, and there are only 20 seats

what sat-2 score did u get?

Reaction score
give SAT will fll prep and if you want give the entrance exam aswell some unis allow it :)

Thanks alot, ....oh they do thts a good thing...so do you think i have a chance if i take those coaching classes for entrance exams in pak?

Reaction score
N
Thankyou seems like u tried out the entrance exam?
so when exactly are these exams conducted like twice an year or something cuz i have no clue about theses SAT's
Naah I didnt try it but many ppl I know tried this WHILE they were doin their A lvls and they really messed up in A levels and most of them who did go for the entry test found really the need to be familiar with FSC textbooks nd awl sooo go for SAT !!

Reaction score
N

Naah I didnt try it but many ppl I know tried this WHILE they were doin their A lvls and they really messed up in A levels and most of them who did go for the entry test found really the need to be familiar with FSC textbooks nd awl sooo go for SAT !!

oh i see :) thank you!

Reaction score

but i thought that that didnt apply to foreign students. We're foreign, they expect to much

Reaction score
guys , does nust require IBCC equivalence certificate even if we apply on SAT II as an international student ?

yup, im pretty sure.
Ofcourse you stand a chance! what was your score? as long as you have like, above 2000 you're in the safe zone