• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT 2 with A-levels?

Reaction score
How well does an A-level student usually in SAT 2? Because I heard that it was supposedly 'easier' than the A-levels. Are the syllabuses the same or different?
I'll be giving Chemistry, Biology and Physics in a weeks time

Reaction score
I am an a level student and I recently wrote SAT subject tests for maths phy and chemistry. I haven't received my scores as yet but I found my SAT exam harder than Alevels. The problem that I faced was timing my exam.

Reaction score
I am an a level student and I recently wrote SAT subject tests for maths phy and chemistry. I haven't received my scores as yet but I found my SAT exam harder than Alevels. The problem that I faced was timing my exam.
did you do it on the 4th of May? i had the same problem as well as the fact that a butt-load of people were cheating

Reaction score
lucky you. Did you study separately for SAT or did you just use the stuff you'd already learned in A-levels?
Well I completed my Alevels Alhamdullilah in January 2013. Since it was a huge gap , I had to refer to Barron's for my SAT

Reaction score
Although I have heard that Alevels is enough for SAT but after writing the exam I think the course is a little different .

Reaction score
Although I have heard that Alevels is enough for SAT but after writing the exam I think the course is a little different .
My center was Al Sanawber (sp?) school, which is in the UAE.
Chemistry drove me mad, i couldnt stop thinking about how stupid it was, lol. But anything is better than SAT 1. That drove me up the wall.
So, why did you give SAT2?

Reaction score
I am very surprised that people actually had time to cheat lol. I wrote chem phy and maths. My chem was awesome. But I screwed maths completely lol

Reaction score
My chem and phy went ok
Maths was stupid :(
I thought sat 2 would help me enter a uni in pak but I ink I will not have a score enough to clear so easily

Reaction score
yeah, they have time for everything but studying.
We were supposed to have a 5 minute break, and i was just finishing up the last couple of circles that needed to be shaded, and this one guy just stands right in front of my desk and starts memorizing the order of my answers or whatever.
i was like, o_O, and then i just got mad. So i told him that i guessed all my answers and that i was going to fail, so he left
where was your center?

Reaction score
My centre was Saint Andrew's college. I had a very strict environment. One invigilator for every 8 students and no one could dare to cheat

Reaction score
My invigilator made sure we stopped writing the moment the time ended. So did the SAT people sent you an email saying that you have written the exam or anything ?

Reaction score
They sent you email ? :( I did not receive any.
Just some Pakistani universities :)

Reaction score
My sister is studying in AMC, so i took the SAT to apply there as a foreign student. I also wanted to apply to Foji Foundation.
KMC was also an option, me being from Peshawar and all, as well as it being the family's alma mater.
What field are you trying for?

Reaction score
I am a Pathan :)
I was planning to apply for engineering and medicine. I do not plan to apply in AMC but I am thinking about KMC. Nust will accept any score as long as you apply on a foreign seat so do not worry. FUMC is good too. Do try Riphah international and shifa international and FMDC and CMH and Agha khan and and sheikh zaid university. Oh god we have so many unis for medicine !