• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sat 2

Reaction score
hey guys i have heard that if u take saT 2 N SCORE ABV 2100 in it with atleast 6 A's in olevels then ur entery test like LCAT(LUMS) is exempted...........

is this true.....................??

n also tell about nust.........that on which condition u can exempt NAT(nust entry test)...........??

Reaction score
Guy im giving SAT 2 this october.i just wanted to ask that what to write in the "last name" spot of the sat regestration form.My full name is Fahad Khan Toru.So should i just write Toru or Khan Toru in the last name.pls i need some urgent advice.And pls tell me whether the SAT 1 and SAT 2 regestration forms are the same?

Reaction score
Well I have not seen such information on their website.

It's all a merit game, if you score quite high in your SAT II and have good enough grades in your O/A Level then you should apply there based upon your SAT II scores. Each year NUST has a limited number of seats reserved for those who have the highest SAT II scores.