• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is just going through the SAT books enough for the AKU test?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You should study from Sindh text books too

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Federal board books are important

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
To everyone who has given the test and the people appearing this year, is just going through the SAT 1 and 2 books enough to ace the test? AKU has no defined syllabus so I'm pretty confused. Is there any need to study Sindh board or federal books for the AKU test? There is less than a month left and I feel getting into them now will be a waste of time. I have been taking coaching classes and practising questions but haven't got around to study those books. But I see no point in doing that now if it isn't relevant to the AKU test.

In short, is studying from the Princeton Review SAT books enough?

Reaction score
WEll technically i'd say you read the F.sc books since that is where all it come from.
But as far as AKU is concerned, I have heard that SAT cover major part of it. Prepare the human physiology from F.sc books at least .Baqi rest consult SAT. But still i ll recommend F.sc books.
Also make sure you have seen all the diagrams since that is where question is also set.

Rest Offer prayer.Make dua and in sha Allah it ll be fine.

Reaction score
WEll technically i'd say you read the F.sc books since that is where all it come from.
But as far as AKU is concerned, I have heard that SAT cover major part of it. Prepare the human physiology from F.sc books at least .Baqi rest consult SAT. But still i ll recommend F.sc books.
Also make sure you have seen all the diagrams since that is where question is also set.

Rest Offer prayer.Make dua and in sha Allah it ll be fine.
Thanks a lot. I have two weeks left so I will give Fsc books a look. Hope SAT covers the rest. Prayy for me :)

Reaction score
How was the test? I heard it was tough
Yeahh i found the physics section a bit challenging. The test was really long. Could have been better with more time. Just hoping the cut off is low this year.
The result comes out this week. Please do pray :)

Reaction score
Hi, i know i'm a year late lol but i'd like to ask you stuff about the aku test