• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT

zee

Reaction score
hey!! can yew ppl plx help me decide dat shld i gve sat2 as i dnt hav maths sat1 will b difficult!!

Reaction score
Re: SAT2

Axa saleem said:
yes then go for SAT 2.

Uh...Have you even given the SAT?

SAT II has topics from A Level Maths.

SAT I is kiddish maths. Hardly O Level Maths. Some of the questions are logic questions.

Reaction score

apple said:
Axa saleem said:
yes then go for SAT 2.

SAT I is kiddish maths. Hardly O Level Maths. Some of the questions are logic questions.

The SAT-I is a three hour, primarily multiple-choice test that measures verbal and mathematical reasoning abilities that develop over time. Most colleges require SAT-I scores for admission. whereas the SAT-II subject tests are one hour, primarily multiple-choice tests that measure your knowledge of *particular subjects* and your ability to apply that knowledge.

Reaction score

let me tell u>...... in SAT 1,... there is a total of 2400 numbers, 1600 for english n 800 for basic maths...
in SAt 2, u urself choose subjects out of 16....if u study science, u may go for bio, chem n phy,.....but if later u wanna apply for engineering universities, they demand maths II instead of bio....for USA, u can also give maths I in SAT II, difficulty level of SAT I maths is equal to SAT II maths I..

Reaction score

u can give maths I or maths II, or english literature, or spanish, chines, korean hebrew....for dat den.. :mrgreen:

Reaction score

mista.lova.lova said:
u can give maths I or maths II, or english literature, or spanish, chines, korean hebrew....for dat den.. :mrgreen:

u 4got arabic!!!!!!!!

its CLOSER TO OUR LANGUAGE :mrgreen:

Reaction score

Axa saleem said:
apple said:
Axa saleem said:
yes then go for SAT 2.

The SAT-I is a three hour, primarily multiple-choice test that measures verbal and mathematical reasoning abilities that develop over time. Most colleges require SAT-I scores for admission. whereas the SAT-II subject tests are one hour, primarily multiple-choice tests that measure your knowledge of *particular subjects* and your ability to apply that knowledge.

Aaah.. copy paste is so not appealing :p

Reaction score
Umm how do u register for sat.. ?? I havent ever applied and i am thinking of giving it in september but how do you register??? The site doesnt say anything about registration.. I am from Pakistan. Is there any board?? I asked USEFP, they dont register..

Reaction score
@&#%@$%#$^@!
man, go to collegeboard.com.... make an account there, quite a lengthy process..then they will ask u to register...do that and then print ur admit card.

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
@&#%@$%#$^@!
man, go to collegeboard.com.... make an account there, quite a lengthy process..then they will ask u to register...do that and then print ur admit card.

Print your admit card :D thats something new :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Whts the venue ?
hyper.gif
:p

Reaction score
u also print ur admit card, after NUST applications... :D
i dont know abt karachi, i went to lahore... :|

Reaction score
man if i want to get admission in medical university then i shud give bio.che nd oh only na in SAT 2?ND IS IT NECESSARY TO GIV sat 1 B4 SAT 2?