• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scheduled Maintenance has Concluded

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I am extremely happy to announce that our scheduled maintenance has concluded. :)
After a constant 24hrs, fighting with the bombardment of the never-ending issues, the community is stable again.
My special thanks to badrobot14 for his ... :p

As of this moment, you can expect:
> Blazing fast speeds in moving between pages;
> Dramatic reduction in spamming thanks to our two new defensive layers;
> No more random and irritating downtimes;
> Xtremely fast download speeds.

If you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to discuss here.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I am extremely happy to announce that our scheduled maintenance has concluded. :)
After a constant 24hrs, fighting with the bombardment of the never-ending issues, the community is stable again.
My special thanks to badrobot14 for his ... :p

As of this moment, you can expect:
> Blazing fast speeds in moving between pages;
> Dramatic reduction in spamming thanks to our two new defensive layers;
> No more random and irritating downtimes;
> Xtremely fast download speeds.

If you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to discuss here.
Greetings ..AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Oh, Alhumdulilah....finally..

I'd answer the pole, when I observe these changes :p

Best thing: NO more irritating <seriously much> downtimes..(y)

Reaction score
Good work guys! I haven't noticed any "dramatic" increase in speed, but it's good to know that this amazing forum is maintained. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Posting is now much much faster and the webpage now fits my iPad's screen resolution!!! Thanks for that!!! I use my iPad as my primary computer, so being supported is very important to me.

Reaction score
:p Yay!
Yeah The Speeed of loading i.e Browsing is Faster
speeding-train-lg.jpg

but not sure about the spamming Layer ,Will try to Check that out sum time i.e Spam things :p :p

Reaction score
Yeah indeed the site has much improved in terms of speed.
However, i'm facing troubles when uploading JPG images.

Reaction score
^ Exactly! I edited my previous post!

When the forum first opens you can see that little detail written under every section of the forum. Like for 'Welcome Lounge' it says 'New to the forum? Introduce yourself here'. It stays there for less than a second and then disappears. I don't know if its something from my connection, but I didn't notice it till now. See the difference between the two attached images :

XPF (1).png

XPF (2).png

It should stay there in the first place, incase its disabled or something then it shouldn't show up even for that half bit.

Reaction score
PLEASE, DO NOT EVER do this again EXACTLY when we have IG exams, thank you. :) I hope the forums won't be down till 14 November.

Rest is Great.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
PLEASE, DO NOT EVER do this again EXACTLY when we have IG exams, thank you. :) I hope the forums won't be down till 14 November.

Rest is Great.
Title says: Scheduled Maintenance has concluded, which means that won't happen again now.. ;)

Reaction score
^ Exactly! I edited my previous post!

When the forum first opens you can see that little detail written under every section of the forum. Like for 'Welcome Lounge' it says 'New to the forum? Introduce yourself here'. It stays there for less than a second and then disappears. I don't know if its something from my connection, but I didn't notice it till now. See the difference between the two attached images :
It should stay there in the first place, incase its disabled or something then it shouldn't show up even for that half bit.

Yeah I also get that...even took a Snapshot in the Morning.
See!
0359918548.png